Your Mission Pt 2

You and Bucky walk out of the kitchen when the smoke dies down to find that the building is now empty and they have gone outside to regroup.
Steve now has his shield and run towards Bucky to fight him. You walk past the two and go straight for Tony.
"You are delaying the mission. You must also be eliminated." You say. You wave your hand up and with your powers you take control of his suit and implant your own energy to over power it. You fry the circuits with Tony still inside who is now struggling.
Natasha pulls out her gun and fires at your chest. You are able to move in a split second but the bullet goes through your shoulder. You wince in pain and stop tormenting Tony. Tony falls to the ground and the suit open to she that he has many burns on his face and arms.
Bucky hear the gun shot and stops fighting to look at you. Even under Hydras control the one thing he cares about is you still. This gives Steve the opportunity to take a hit at Bucky's face. He stumbles to the ground and his mask falls off.
Bucky turns to Steve shows his face.
Steve stares in disbelief. "B-Bucky?"
"Who the hell is Bucky?" He says and continues to fight Steve.
You recover from the pain quickly as you've been through worse.
You wave your hand, as blue energy gathers around Natasha and you toss her a few yards away.
Sam comes at you from behind but you also toss him with your powers since he doesn't have his redwing.
Now all that's left is to eliminate Captain America.
"You walk towards Steve who was kicked back by Bucky. You toss an energy ball but his shield deflects it back at you. You stumble to the ground, ripping to her mask of in anger and stand up.
"Y/n?" Steve says. "How did you...?" Steve starts but you throw another energy ball at him while he was distracted and he flies backwards a few yards.
Bucky starts to walk over to confirm the kill when a quinnjet hovers over you and starts to fire. You and Bucky run for cover as the jet lands in the opening. You and Bucky decide to retreat and race off on your motorcycles.

Clint and Fury walk off the jet with bow and gun in hand ready to fire but sees that you two have run off.

~later~

You and Bucky arrive back at the Hydra base.
The guards immediately put the collar back on you and separate the two of you in different rooms.
Pierce walks into Bucky's cell first while someone looks at your gunshot wound.
"Mission report?" He says to Bucky who doesn't respond.
Mission report?" Pierce asks louder but Bucky still stays silent.
"Start over with him." Pierce says to the guards and walks out. They strap Bucky to the chair and start the brainwashing procedure over.
Bucky has always tried to fit back and take control over his mind and actions. Sometimes he is successful but only for a few seconds. Where as you have given up and let Hydra into your mind.

Pierce walks into the room where you are in as you are now bandaged.
"Mission report." Pierce asks.
"Mission failed. We did not expect backup." You say without hesitation.
"You will get another chance. This time, you will be better prepared and will not fail. Do you understand?" He says.
"Yes sir." You say and Pierce walks out, raising the voltage on the remote for your shock collar and presses it continuously even after the door closes behind him.