Pretty little red dress

A few days go by and you are no longer in the infirmary but back in your own room with your comfy bed. Everyone has been giving you space to rest and heal and only visited you a few time. Except for Bucky who's been constantly by your side to help you and cater to you.
"Bucky I feel fine. You don't need to keep doing everything for me." You say sitting up in your bed as Bucky walks through the door with a tray of pancakes and a cup of orange juice.
"Bruce said you need to get lots of rest." Bucky says and places the tray of food in front of you and kisses the top of your head before sitting beside you on the bed.
"Yes and I've gotten 3 full days of bed rest. Bruce even took the stitches out and says I'm healing faster then a normal person." You say trying to negotiate.
Bucky looks at you in defeat and sighs. "Fine. No more bed rest but you can't go all crazy and as soon as you start to feel any pain you are back in this bed."
"Deal." You say smiling and lean over to kiss him.
There's a knock at your door and you pull away from Bucky. "Come in." You say loudly and start to eat the pancakes.
"Well good morning sunshine." Nat says with a smile as she opens the door.
You smile back at her shoving your mouth full off food.
"I hear you are feeling better." She says and talks a few steps closer to you.
"Yea a lot better." You reply and nod your head.
"Good because Tony has not stopped talking about a party he wants to host in celebration of us defeating Hydra and no one dying." She says with a smirk.
"Well that's Tony." Bucky says with a slight laugh.
"When is it?" You ask still eating.
"Well if you are up to it. Tonight."
"Really? He can plan a whole party in a few hours." You ask and take a sip of your juice.
"Don't underestimate him. He knows how to throw a party." Nat says laughing.
"Sure. It will be fun." You say and Natasha nods her head and leaves while closing the door behind him.
"You sure you can handle a party?" Bucky asks.
"Yes. I'll be fine. Stop worrying so much." You say and take the last bite of the pancakes.

Tony prepared everything for the party later that night. Including a DJ, a bartender, guest list, and food. You raid through the closet trying to find something to wear but can't seem to find anything. Great. There's a knock at the door and Natasha and Wanda walk in suspiciously.
"What's are you two up too?" You ask grinning at them as their hands are behind them.
"Well we figured you didn't have anything to wear so we brought you something." Wanda says and she takes the dress she was hiding from behind her to show you.
"Oh my.. that's perfect!" You say smiling and walk up to Wanda and Natasha to get a better look. "It's beautiful." You say and hold the dress.
"It will be perfect on you with these." Natasha says and shows you a pair of high heels.
"Thank you so much. I'm not sure what I did to deserve you." You say and hug them.
"Well you did save our lives." Wanda says with a smile.
"Now hurry up and get ready. People are starting to arrive." Natasha says and they leave so you can change.

You walk out of your room to the stair well and walk down to the living room where the party is. Your wearing a tight red short dress that has an open lining in the middle that shows your hips and lower ribs with black high heels. Bucky meets you at the last step and takes your hand to pull you in. He places his other hand on your hip and leans in. "You look gorgeous." He whispers in your ear and kisses you on the check.
"Thank you. You clean up pretty nicely." You say and pull away to look him up and down. Bucky's wearing black dress pants with a grey dress shirt.

You have a great time at the party as your dancing and drinking with Bucky, Natasha, Wanda, and Sam.
"I can't believe you got a concussion from that.. I'm sorry." You say laughing at Sam as he reminded you that you threw him across the room before you took down the wall.
"And you broke red wing." Sam says as he pouts sarcastically.
"You named that thing?" You say laughing and take a sip of your drink.
"I know. That's what I said when he told me to 'thank it'." Natasha says laughing.
"Hey! He has feelings." Sam says and pulls out his phone to show a picture.
"You know Sam, it is just a machine." Bucky says finishing off his drink.
"You know, you are part machine and have feelings." Sam says in defence.
"Oh don't worry, I can confirm that." You say and pull him in for a passionate kiss in front of everyone.
"Get a room." Wanda says and looks away laughing.
You and Bucky pull away smirking.