The bullet

Tony flies up into the air firing tiny missiles at one of the helicopters and it crashes into the far field. Wanda was able to take down the second helicopter with her magic and it crashes into the trees. The third aircraft was a plane it landed quickly as the Hydra soldiers ran out onto the open field and open fire on us.
There's about 3 dozen soldiers running towards us. Wanda is using her powers to block the bullets. Steve is using his shield with Natasha behind him. Tony flew off to see if any soldiers survived the first 2 helicopter crashes.
You watch the soldier run towards you unable to move. As if you are frozen in time and everything is moving in slow motion. You start to breath faster and panic.
Bucky runs in front of you firing at the soldier who are getting close.
"Y/N!" Bucky yells over the noise and you come back to reality. "Are you okay?"
"Yea I'm fine." You say shaking off the nerves and walk into the fight.
You release your energy and walk towards the soldier. They fire at you but nothing gets past your shield as the bullets bounce off. You blast an energy ball at the soldier closest to you. You make it to the plane leaving behind a few soldiers for the other as your priority is to see who's in charge, who's commanding this fight.
"Come out!" You yell as you stop about a yard from the plane, the door still open. "I know your in there! If you want me, come get me." You say rage and your eyes turn a dark blue as you release more energy into the air.
"Hello y/n." Rumlow says as he walks out of the plane holding a gun.
"This ends now." You say as you move your energy towards him.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you." He said still pointing the gun.
"Why not?" You say with your eyes still a dark shade of blue.
"It's the only way to keep them alive." Rumlow says as he gestures behind you.
You turn around to see a soldier using some sort of sonic sound to hurt Wanda. She's on the ground with her ears covered screaming from the pain and unable to use her magic.
Tony flies back but the soldier shot him down as he falls to the ground in a crash and doesn't get up.Natasha is laying on the ground not moving. Sam is hurdling toward the ground as his wings are falling apart and lands on a stack of hay barrels and doesn't get up. Bucky and Steve are struggling to fight the last 10 soldiers.
"Do you like them? We were able to recreate the super soldier serum and replaced the Winter Soldier." Rumlow says and you turn around to face him again.
"You did what?" You say and use your energy as a rope and quickly twirled it around him forcing his hands to be at his sides but his gun still in hand.
"They're stronger, better, and loyal even without the trigger words." He says with a smirk.
"BUCKY! Look out!" You hear Steve yell and quickly turn around to see Steve was pushed down and Bucky was covering him as a super soldier pulled out a gun and fired. You watch as it happens in slow motion. You feel panic setting in and your breath quickens even though you feel like you can't get enough air.
Bucky falls to the ground clutching his chest and the soldier turns to Steve to open fire as his shield is stuck in a tree near by.
"NOO!" You yell with tears in your eyes, anger and sorrow in your heart. You fall to the ground and let out a massive serge of energy killing Rumlow, the super soldiers, and whoever you See as an enemy without realizing that you are healing the one you love, Natasha, Sam, Steve, and Bucky.
You continue to scream as your power continues to go into the earth healing your team but don't realize that Pierce was also on the plane. He comes out and shots you in the back and the bullet penetrates you as you let the shield down.
You look down at your stomach to see that your hands are now covered in blood as the bullet went straight through. Your eyes turn back to normal and your blue energy powers evaporate. You stare down at your hands still on your knees and turn around to see Pierce still pointing a gun at you. He goes to pull the trigger again. You close your eyes as you hear a gunshot but don't feel anything. You open your eyes to see Pierce falling to the ground with a bullet wound in his forehead.
You turn back to see Bucky a few yards away standing with a gun.
"Bucky." You say under your breath with a sigh of relief.
You take all your strength to stand up and for a split second you forgot that you were shot. You and Bucky lock eyes and smiles until he realizes that something was wrong.
"Y/n?" He says as he drops the gun and starts walking to you.
You look down at your hands as you pull them away from your stomach.
"Y/N!" Bucky yells and starts to run to you.
You lose that rush of adrenaline and falls to the ground.