New Life

Hello Unicorn stars
So I decided to write a Fremmer story but with a County Comfort twist, so enjoy...

Since there are two Summers(One in School of Rock and County Comfort)

The Summer from School of Rock will be typed out as Summer/Grace because I wanted her to change her name.

The Summer from County Comfort will be typed out as C.Summer.

Please don't get confused but anyway let's see what happens.

No one's POV
It's been three years since the band last saw each other. Everyone still keeps in touch with each other.

Tomika was living in Australia until she moved to Malibu. She decided to join Malibu Rescue; a lifeguard rescue fertility for teenagers; to find something to do during the summer. She was surprised to find Zack as a lifeguard. She became one and handout a lot with Zack. The two started dating and were very happy. Their parents didn't mind it, even if they play their music. They try their best not to play with rock instruments but sometimes they can't help themselves.

Lawrence moved to New York. He got a robotics scholarship in a Technical School and compete in the Robotics Competition. Esme loves spending her summer vacation in New York with him. Lawrence loves to teach Esme how to play the piano or keyboard piano. They started to make remixes of songs and have fun.

Freddy is living with his biological family; the Haywoods and is known as Tuck Haywood. If you're wondering why was Freddy adopted if the Haywoods never abandoned him; well on the day he was born, a nurse took him to an orphanage and told the Haywoods that he's dead. He got adopted by the Huertas. He met his biological family at the age of 5 years old and was bold with them. He decided to stay with the Huertas and went to the Haywoods during the summer vacation.

Freddy started to flirt with girls because of his ex-girlfriend and the band manager of School of Rock; Summer Hathaway. He hoped that if she moved back, he'll ask her out again but Summer has been going out with boys in LA and broke Freddy/Tuck's heart. The Haywoods know about his Rock band life but they don't know about Fremmer even if Tuck talks about her the most. So now Tuck flirts with girls and gets distracted by girls but still misses his one true love, Summer Hathaway.

Summer changed her name to Grace Sullivan because her parents asked her too but her life became a mess. Her parents didn't talk to her at all and cared more about business. One day, her mom had a stroke in the car and passed away in a car accident. Her dad started to work a lot and took over the business. Summer's dad forced her to date boys for business even though she was still in love with her ex-boyfriend and the drummer of School of Rock; Freddy Huerta. Summer couldn't take it anymore and just left to go live with her grandmother who lives in a beautiful country house back in Austin.

Well, it looks like Frommer is coming back.