Gone and Shocking Truth

Summer/Grace's POV
I was still in my room crying most of the time. I was still thinking of what Brody said. Is Freddy a flirt and if so why did he do it because of me? I've been ignoring his calls, I just don't know how to handle this. My thoughts were interrupted by something knocking on my door. I looked and saw Dylan...

Summer/Grace- What are you doing here Dylan?
Dylan- Is Tuck here with you?
Summer/Grace- No. Why?
Dylan- Tuck's gone and we have no idea where he went but we do know that he's angry.
Summer/Grace- What do you mean?
Dylan- (Walks to the bed and sits on the edge) Tuck told us that Brody locked him in the bathroom stall at the place and went to you. He kissed you because he wanted revenge on Tuck.
Summer/Grace- (Confused) Revenge? On Freddy? But why, what did Freddy do to Brody?
Dylan- Well, Tuck kinda made Brody...
Summer/Grace- Hide under his shadow.
Dylan- How did you know?
Summer/Grace- Because it kinda also happened with Zack a few times back in middle school. In fact, one time, a girl wanted to ask Freddy out but used Zack to talk to him but Freddy never went out with her once he realized what she was doing.
Dylan- That happens between Brody and Tuck a lot.
Summer/Grace- Yeah. (Sadly) Dylan, can I ask you something?
Dylan- You just did but...
Summer/Grace- Why is Freddy a flirt? What made him turn into a player? And if so then why am I the reason?
Dylan- Tuck though you got over him because you dated boys in LA. I understand it was because of your dad but Tuck thinks that you've become (Whispered) a Slut.
Summer/Grace- He thinks of me as slut. Why didn't I say the real reason?
Dylan- What do you mean by "Real Reason"?
Summer/Grace- The truth is... My dad said that if I don't become a slut, then he'll do something bad to Freddy and you guys.
Dylan- (Confused) What?
Summer/Grace- (A little bit embarrassed) Yeah. My dad kinda read my diary and found out everything including me still being in love with Freddy. (Worried) That's also how I found out about Freddy living with you guys. I couldn't let anything bad happen to him or you guys so I had no choice. I prayed every night hoping nothing bad would happen. I didn't mean to hurt his feelings.
??- You never did.

We looked and saw Brody standing by the door.

Dylan- Are you here to hurt Tuck more?
Brody- No. Grace, I am so sorry for being a jerk lately. I have just been under Tuck's shadow for so long that all I wanted was payback for the times he...
Summer/Grace- (Walks to him) Brody, it's OK. I forgive you but didn't you just talk to him about it.
Brody- I've tried but he never listened.
Summer/Grace- And I can't blame him. I mean I'm the reason why he became a flirt in the first place.
Dylan- (Walks to her) You didn't mean to though. You just wanted to protect him, even if it means breaking his or your heart.
Summer/Grace- I know but now I don't think he'll want to talk to me. I've been ignoring his calls and I feel like it made it worse. I was trying to figure out what just happened and now he's gone. Freddy would never disappear... (Then realized something and Gasp) What a second, I think I know where he might be.
Dylan- You mean the lake where you two played?
Summer/Grace- No but it does have something to do with it. I'll be right back.

I ran out the door and out of the house. I know where Freddy would be, it's a secret place. Whenever Freddy was sad or mad and wants to be alone, he would come here. It was a hidden river that led to the lake where we reunited. You don't see it because it's behind big rocks.

I came to the lake and started to follow along the river. Not far after walking, I saw a boy my age who looks very sad.

Freddy...

Can Freddy and Summer finally get back together or aren't they meant to be...