Texting Zamika

Summer/Grace's POV
I just got back from me and Freddy's hang out. When I came to my room after dinner, changed into my pajamas and got a text from Tomika. So I flopped onto my bed and started to text her.

Tomika😝🛹
Hey Sum

Summer 🌞
Hey Tomiks. You are not going to believe what happened?

Tomika😝🛹
What?

Summer🌞
Freddy and I recreated our childhood and it was amazing.

Tomika😝🛹
That fantastic Sum, so are you going to tell Freddy that you still love him? 😏

Summer 🌞
Maybe but not right away, I want to enjoy this time as friends. I mean we both know that Freddy ditched me for popularity. 🥺

Tomika😝🛹
Don't be sad bubbles, I'm sure he'll make it up to you.

Summer🌞
I guess. So how is everything going with Zack?

Tomika😝🛹
Magical. Everything is amazing with my Boops.

Summer🌞
That's great.

Tomika😝🛹
Do you think that Fremmer will come back?

Summer🌞
Tomiks, I don't know OK? I mean, I want it to happen but I'm not sure if Freddy wants to get back together with me. I feel like he's seen on Instagram that O dated boys because of my dad.

Tomika😝🛹
Don't worry Sum, I'm sure if he saw it and you told him, he'll forgive you and ask you out again. 😉😉

Summer 🌞
You want Fremmer back, don't you?

Tomika😝🛹
I never did until Freddy told me that he likes you so YES!!! I NEED MY FREMMER AND IF NOT THEN FREDERICK IS SO DEAD!!

Summer🌞
Relax Tomiks.

Tomika😝🛹
Sorry but I'm serious. I got to go. I'll chat to you soon. Bye Sum.

Summer 🌞
Bye Tomiks.

So after Tomika finished texting me, I started to think about Fred. I gave him that nickname when he called me Summy, we even had an anniversary for that. I did miss him the most and I want nothing more than to date him again but his Instagram shows him with a different girl every time. I feel like Freddy became a player and I'm not sure if I want to be his next victim. But he never flirted with me or played with my feelings, he just wants to be my friend. Yet, I want us to be more than friends, I want us to get back together.

Freddy/Tuck's POV
So after my dad left my room, I just kept thinking about Summer until I got a message. It was Zack.

Zack
Hey Man

Freddy
Hey dude, what's up?

Zack
Nothing. So how was your date with Summer?

Freddy
It's wasn't a date!!!

Wait, how did he know that I was hanging out with Summer?

Freddy
How did you know I was hanging out with Summer?

Zack
Tomika told me after she talked to Sum.

Freddy
Did she say anything about me?

Zack
No, all she said was that you had a great time.

Freddy
Oh OK🥺

Zack
Hey, don't be sad.

Freddy
How can I not be? I mean I was brokenhearted because her dad made her date boys causing me to flirt with girls and I ditched her for popularity when we were 12 years old. I feel like a total jerk.

Zack
Ok, you need to calm down.

Freddy
Sorry.

Zack
So did your biological family meet Sum?

Freddy
Oh, that is not happening.

Zack
Why?

Freddy
Because even though that Summy's life is not perfect, she looks like it is and she looks like the perfect girl.

Zack
Well, that is true, I'm not going to lie but how is that the problem?

Freddy
I'm worried that my brothers will flirt with her, mostly Brody. If they, I will make sure they don't see the next day!!!

Zack
Ok, you love her, don't you?

Freddy
Of Course, I Do!! I can't live without her, even if we are thousands of miles away from each other.

Zack
Ok. So no one in your family met her?

Freddy
Well, except for my dad but no.

Zack
Oh, good to know. Hey, I got to go do my chores, I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Freddy
Ok, Bye.

Zack
Bye Freddo

Freddy
Not my name.

I turned off my phone and started to think about Summy. I gave her that nickname when we were kids. I still can't believe we had an Anniversary for our nicknames. I missed her a lot and I talk about her a lot. I want to get back together with her so bad but what she knows about me flirting with girls, what if she thinks of me as a player. But when I became popular I ditched her, I want to make it up to her and not just as a bandmate but as a best friend.