Not So Perfect Summer Hathaway

Summer/Grace's POV
So school started again but I'm not going to school so I'm being homeschooled. I can actually pay for it by myself because I still have the credit card that my dad gave me but I'm not going to use it for shopping, or beauty salons, it's will mostly be for schooling and charity.

I was working when...

??- Hey.

I look up and saw...

Summer/Grace- Freddy? Why are you here?
Freddy/Tuck- Well, I had nothing to do so I came here. Can I come in?
Summer/Grace- Sure.

He came and sat down next to me.

Summer/Grace- So how come you're not in school?
Freddy/Tuck- My family can't afford for me and my brothers to go to school because of the school payment. We were able to a first but after my mom passed away, we had to use the money to save the barn.
Summer/Grace- Oh, I'm so sorry for you guys.
Freddy/Tuck- It's fine but are you going to school?
Summer/Grace- No, since I snuck out to move back here, I was so worried about my dad finding out so I decided to be home school. But I'm a grade higher.
Freddy/Tuck- Well you are one smart cookie.
Summer/Grace- Thanks. How are you going to get educated now?
Freddy/Tuck- My dad tries to find tutors but they quit quickly so. He doesn't also want to be a "gold digger" and ask his girlfriend Summer for the money. My dad is not a gold digger and never will be.
Summer/Grace- Ok, Hey, why don't I tutor you and your brothers and it'll be free.
Freddy/Tuck- You don't have to do that.
Summer/Grace- I know but I love tutoring and I'm on a higher level so it won't be that bad.
Freddy/Tuck- Thanks Sum. Can I ask you something?
Summer/Grace- You just did but go on?
Freddy/Tuck- I know that you most likely hate all the boys in LA but did you have at least one friend that was a boy?
Summer/Grace- No, actually I didn't really have a friend in LA. I only went to a private school and everyone was so rude. Some kids want to only be my friend or at least date me because I was in the famous secret Rock band School of Rock.
Fremmer- (Chuckling)
Summer/Grace- But I never had a real friend in LA, I was pretty much alone... like always.
Freddy/Tuck- What do you mean by like always?
Summer/Grace- Well... Ever since you become popular, I was kinda alone and I waited for you come to come back but that didn't happen. Tomika and I were friends because we met but I kinda didn't see her much and we didn't get to the same school until we were 11 years old. You were my real best friend growing up. But you picked popularity over me so...

I kinda felt bad for saying that but it's true.

Freddy/Tuck's POV
After Summer said that, I felt so awful because she was right but seeing her on the roof of the school with Asher, I realized how awful I was to her. Now, this is my one chance to make it up for ditching her.

Freddy/Tuck- I know and I'm so sorry for ditching you.
Summer/Grace- But why did?
Freddy/Tuck- In all honesty, I don't know but all I know is that someone was making fun of you and I got embarrassed but I shouldn't have defended you. I shouldn't have done something when we started the band. I'm so sorry Sum, can you forgive me?

She looks down. I hope she forgives me because I'll be crushed if she doesn't.

Summer/Grace- Freddy... Of course, I forgive you. I always have. I'll admit, I was sad but I'm glad that you apologized.
Freddy/Tuck- I'm glad too.

I hugged her and kissed her head, knowing that I still have a chance to show Summer how much she means to me.

No one's POV
But little did that know, someone found out the truth about why Tuck flirts with girls and what happened to him and Grace in middle school. He feels for sorry for his brother for what he was going through for the past three years and why.

I'm very sorry if this is a little bit short but who found out the Tuck's secret, we'll have to wait and see...