Problem

Freddy/Tuck's POV
After dropping Sum off, my family went home. I just want to be alone but I can't because I'm downstairs with my dad who wants to know what happened with me and Brody...

Beau- Now... are you two going to tell me why you were fighting in the bathroom?
Brody- It wasn't a fight. All Tuck did was pin me against the bathroom stall door.
Beau- Tuck why did you do that?
Freddy/Tuck- (Angrily) Because this idiot decided to lock me in the bathroom stall for some reason.
Brody- (Annoyingly Angrily) Oh and how did you even escape?
Freddy/Tuck- I had to climb from the top of the stall and when I came down, the door was locked.
Bailey- Brody why did you lock Tuck in the bathroom?
Brody- Nothing. (Lied) It was supposed to be a prank.
Dylan- So you kissing Grace was also part of the prank.
Freddy/Tuck- (Angrily Screams) Brody Did What Now?!
Brody- How did you know?
Cassidy- We saw and then Dylan told us what happened to Tuck and Grace in middle school.
Freddy/Tuck- Dylan, How did you know?
Dylan- I read your journal and then I found it in Brody's room.
Freddy/Tuck- (Angrily) You... Two... Stole... My... School of Rock Journal?
Dylan- I was just looking for your clone and then I saw it. I felt bad for you about what you've been through since Grace moved to L.A. but clearly, someone didn't.
Bailey- How did you even find the book?
Brody- Once I found out that Freddy/Tuck is Summer/Grace's Secret Admirer, I decided to know what is going on with him because he hasn't been on a date or flirting with girls since she came. As soon as I found out, I was not going to let Tuck have a girl without me getting back at him. I mean the guy made me hind under his shadow for who knows how long.
Freddy/Tuck- (Angrily Annoyed) And ya think I don't feel bad for doing it. Of Course, I feel bad for doing that to you Nitwit!! Plus I apologize to all the girls and when they saw me and Summer together, they recognize us from School of Rock and think we were cute together!!
Brody- (Confused) Wait, wait, wait, wait; You feel bad for me?
Freddy/Tuck- Yes. (Angrily Groans) Sometimes I wish I moved to Miami.

I ran upstairs and slammed my door. I just put my pajamas on and went to sleep.

The Next Day...

So after I had breakfast, I was in my room. I tried to call Sum for the past two hours but she didn't pick up. My dad is taking me and Brody to the Archery Ranch but I don't want to go. I decided to just go to a place where no one can find me. I know that Summer will find me but maybe she forgot about that place.

I climbed out of my window and headed to that place. I just hope no one finds me...

Especially Summer...

Ok Brody, did you have to hurt the guy's feelings. Let's hope Freddy and Summer can tell each other the truth before it's too late.

I an very sorry for not updating my stories, I just had some bad writers block and not much inspiration but I'm back, my updates will be a little bit slow but enjoy...