True Love

A month after Freddy and Summer's fight

Summer/Grace's POV
I was at the lake crying about how everything is messed up between me and Freddy. How did everything become so complicated between us? I wish we didn't get into a fight. I'm sure for the past month, Freddy is a flirt again because of me.

Freddy/Tuck- Summer?

I heard Freddy but wasn't happy about it...

Summer/Grace- Go away, Freddy.
Freddy/Tuck- Yeah, I can ask you the same thing.

I didn't move because I didn't want to leave. Freddy just sits next to me not wanting to talk.

Summer/Grace- (Sarcastically Annoyed) So, happy being a flirt again?
Freddy/Tuck- (Angrily) I wasn't a flirt since you came back, jeez.
Summer/Grace- At least you're happy.
Freddy/Tuck- (Signed) No, I'm not happy at all. Everything's a mess between us.
Summer/Grace- Yeah, no kidding.
Freddy/Tuck- (Annoyed) Are you acting like me or something now.

I just don't know what to do but I was really letting my emotions take over me.

Summer/Grace- I don't know, what do you think?

Freddy/Tuck's POV
So, it's been very silent between me and Summer. We didn't say anything. I really needed to apologize to her for how I acted. I really took my anger on her. But what if she's still mad at me...

Summer/Grace- Freddy... listen, I'm really sorry.
Freddy/Tuck- (Confused) For what?
Summer/Grace- Everything. I made you a flirt because I wanted to protect you from being killed even if it means killing myself. I do still love you but I guess you hate me now.
Freddy/Tuck- No, I don't.
Summer/Grace- No, you don't what?
Freddy/Tuck- No, I don't hate you Sum. I didn't mean anything I said in our fight. I just took my anger out on you. I'm so sorry.
Summer/Grace- But still, I cause this.
Freddy/Tuck- In all honesty, you kinda didn't. I cause this more. It's just... everything went downhill when you, Zack, Lawrence, and Tomika moved. Around the time my mom passed away, I found out about your ummm... slut problem. No offense.
Summer/Grace- That doesn't make me less offended.
Freddy/Tuck- Well, true but besides that, sometimes I kinda wish I had your life.
Summer/Grace- (Shocked) Really? Why? My life is a mess.
Freddy/Tuck- I know but honestly, you have everything anyone could wish for. Sometimes I got jealous of it.
Summer/Grace- Wait, wait, wait... You are jealous of my life, honestly, I was kinda jealous of your life.
Freddy/Tuck- (Shocked) What?
Summer/Grace- I may have everything but you have family who loves and cares about you while my parents won't even ask me how I'm feeling or doing.
Freddy/Tuck- Yeah but back point of the my apologize, I kinda thought you got over me and was having the time of your life with who ever you were with. Every day, I just more and more heartbroken from looking at your Instagram, and for three years, I just took it out on everybody, including you in our fight. Summer, I am so sorry. I should've been honest the moment you came.
Summer/Grace- But why didn't you ask me out when I first came home?
Freddy/Tuck- Because... I wanted to fix our friendship. When you left, I really missed hanging out with you and since I'm living with my biological family, it made me miss you more because we would hang out together. I felt so awful for ditching you for popularity and I didn't realize how much I've been ignoring you and just pretending our friendship never happened. I've been so awful to everyone and... it really turn a toll on me. I'm really sorry for everything, from being jealous to being awful to you. Honestly, I didn't think about our friendship when I asked you out back in middle school and I should've. I am so sorry Sum, can you ever forgive me for... everything?

Summer didn't look at me and I wanted to leave but I couldn't.

Freddy/Tuck- You don't have to if you...
Summer/Grace- No, it's not that, it's just... I'm sorry too. I should've said just said something and I didn't mean what I said in our fight. I'm sorry too.
Freddy/Tuck- It's Ok Sum.
Summer/Grace- Thanks and of course I forgive you.

No one's POV
After the two forgive each other, they noticed a sunset...

Summer/Grace- The sunset is beautiful.
Freddy/Tuck- Yeah but not as beautiful as you.

Summer starts to blush from Freddy's comment...

Freddy/Tuck- Summer, so after what happened, I do need to know something... You do still like me like me?
Summer/Grace- Actually, I love you but do you still like me like me?
Freddy/Tuck- Of Course but it's I love you.

Freddy pushes a strand of hair behind her ear making Summer smile. The two looks into each other's eyes before leaning in and feeling their lips against each other. Their lips moved in synced before letting go and putting their foreheads together...

Freddy/Tuck- I love you... Summer Hathaway.
Summer/Grace- I love you too... Freddy Huerta.

The two stayed there enjoying the sunset. Summer placed her head on Freddy's shoulder and Freddy placed his head on top of hers...

Fremmer- So this is what love really feels...

Awwwwww, I love this book but I can't believe that it over now; not yet I want to do an epilogue to finish this book but I hope you love it, definitely worth the drama.

Oh, and if you notice that I unpublished Love Between Two Worlds (Sequel to The Princess and The Cowboy), I'm actually going to redo it because I feel like I want to change it but for those who do like I do apologize. There will be a twist at the which will help me with the Wedding for Tuck Haywood and Bella Beast...