Fremmer Fight

I'm about to break your Fremmer heart. Please note, I was only just going to do two chapters to finish but then I got an idea, enjoy...

Freddy/Tuck's POV
I was sitting by the river thinking about how I acted for the three years. I know I was brokenhearted but I never noticed how I was kinda rude and awful to my family and I guess I took it out on them and never realized it. And now, I feel so bad for I acted, not just to Summer but also to my family. I just missed someone that made me so happy that I didn't feel bad for anyone, exactly Brody.

You're probably wondering why I think Summer became a slut well honestly, I do believe that Summer's dad forced her but I always thought she became a slut on her. I didn't realize that I was crying for a bit until I noticed tears rolling down my face.

??- Freddy?

I heard Summer's voice but I didn't look back.

Freddy/Tuck- (Sadly) Hey Sum. What are you doing here?
Summer/Grace- I was looking for you, are you OK?
Freddy/Tuck- (Sarcastic) What does it look like?

I know I was being rude to her but I'm hurt. She came and sat next to me and runs her hand up my hair. It does calm me down a little but not really...

Summer/Grace- So... I umm... guess you're mad at me.
Freddy/Tuck- No I'm not, well maybe. I don't know. I just feel like my whole world shattered into pieces.
Summer/Grace- You're not the only one who thinks that.
Freddy/Tuck- (Finally looks at her) What do you mean?
Summer/Grace- (Signed worryingly) Do you want to know the truth about how my dad was able to control me?

I nodded because I want to know...

Summer/Grace- My dad found out about our dating story from my diary and that I still love you so he use that against me.
Freddy/Tuck- How?
Summer/Grace- He said if I don't become a slut, then he'll... murder you.
Freddy/Tuck- What? Why did you tell me?
Summer/Grace- Freddy, I was scared. I didn't know how you would react or feel.
Freddy/Tuck- (Annoyed) Well you seem very happy with it.
Summer/Grace- What?
Freddy/Tuck- So you're blaming your dad for this problem.
Summer/Grace- Why are you being so mean?
Freddy/Tuck- (Angrily) I don't know, maybe because I had to deal with a broken heart for three years because of you!
Summer/Grace- Wow, OK so you are mad at me.
Freddy/Tuck- (Angrily) What do you think you slut?
Summer/Grace- (Sadly) W- what?
Freddy/Tuck- You heard me.
Summer/Grace- I'm not a slut.
Freddy/Tuck- (Stands up in Angrier) Well you are to me!!
Summer/Grace- (Stands up) How? I didn't do anything?
Freddy/Tuck- (Angrily) Yeah, you kissed my brother.
Summer/Grace- Brody kissed me. I didn't even kiss back.
Freddy/Tuck- (Angrily) Oh sure blame everyone else because you're the perfect princess Summer Hathaway who doesn't do anything wrong!!
Summer/Grace- (Angrily) You know that isn't me. Why are you saying all of these things when you know it's not true!
Freddy/Tuck- (Angrily) Well maybe because I don't know what's true or what's not true with you anymore.
Summer/Grace- What are you saying?
Freddy/Tuck- I'm saying that you don't have to pretend that nothing is your fault when really everything is your fault. Why did I ever go out with a slut like you?!

I left knowing that no matter how good it felt saying that, I feel guilty for what I said...

Summer/Grace's POV
I was in shock from what Freddy said about me. I just sat by the river and started to cry. Freddy and I have never got into a fight before. I guess Freddy hates me now. Maybe he's right, maybe I did become a slut on my own.

Important Note:
I want to apologize for not updating when I finished because I finished last week but I got the flu and had writer's block, I had to take a break from writing to get better. I'm feeling much better now, I went to school for the week; it's a school holiday for today but I am so sorry for not posting as soon as possible.

I also want to say I may do a wedding story for Bella and Tuck from The Princess and The Cowboy. I know I was going to end the Short storybook with it but I want to write a funny The Princess and The Cowboy Wedding Story; when Bella and Tuck got engaged, the wedding planner, and the up and downs. So I'm continuing writing the short story, I said I stop writing Fremmer but I didn't say I stop writing The Princess and The Cowboy.

Anyway, enjoy the chapter and please be sure to check out The Princess and The Cowboy along with the sequel Love Between Two Worlds.