Fremmer Being Fremmer

At Grandma Rudy's house...

Freddy/Tuck's POV
I was hanging with Summer. We're at her house, watching a movie with our old movie projector that we made when we were 10 years old. We're in our room on my bed and we had to close the curtains so it was dark enough to use the projector. Summer placed her head on my shoulder and it feels amazing. I wrapped my arms around her and put my head on hers. After the movie, I was looking in our old closet and found something.

Freddy/Tuck- Hey Sum, look what I found.
Summer/Grace- Twister?
Freddy/Tuck- Wanna play?
Summer/Grace- Of Course.

We set the game up and started to play.

Summer/Grace's POV
Freddy found our old Twister game and we started to play...

Freddy/Tuck- Ready, right foot green. (Place his foot on a green dot)
Summer/Grace- OK, left foot red. (Place her left foot on a red dot)

We kept playing...

No one's POV
It was the evening, the Haywoods came to pick up Freddy/Tuck. Actually, Beau was coming alone but Brody, Dylan, Cassidy, and Chloe are betting that Tuck is flirting with Grace and Bailey is at home doing the dishes. They came to the house and Grandma Rudy let them in.

Brody- Where's Tuck?
Rudy- Upstairs with Summer. Those two are inseparable.
Dylan- Bet they're making out.
Rudy- Ha, I wish. Come on.

They came upstairs and saw Miley and Maya looking at Freddy and Summer's room.

Rudy- What are you two...
Miley&Maya- Shhhhhhhhh...

They were confused until they saw Fremmer playing Twister. Summer told Freddy Right foot red and as he tries to move, they fell while laughing. Summer fell into Freddy's lap. Beau, Grandma Rudy, Miley, and Maya thought it was adorable but Brody, Dylan, Cassidy, and Chloe were confused, why is Tuck acting differently when he's around Grace.

Beau- Well enough fun Tuck, it's time to go.
Fremmer- No!!

They looked at each other and smirked as they stand up.

Summer/Grace- You want our fun to end.
Freddy/Tuck- Then catch us if you can.

They ran out of the room and ran away. Everyone followed them and started to look for them until they saw a giant cardboard box and heard giggling. Beau looked inside and saw Freddy and Summer acting like kids.

Fremmer- (Laughing) I'm a toy.
Beau- Can we go home now?
Freddy/Tuck- Fine.
Summer/Grace- OK.
Brody- Why were you two acting like kids?
Freddy/Tuck- Because it's fun.
Beau- Let's go home.
Freddy/Tuck- Bye Sum.
Summer/Grace- Bye Freddo.

They hugged and the Haywoods left.

At the Lake

Summer/Grace's POV
Freddy and I are heading to the lake where we reunited and played there a lot when we were kids. When we got there, it still looks the same.

I went behind a tree to take off my clothes but I had my bikini under my clothes. When I came out in my bikini, I saw Freddy in his shorts and t-shirt. Until he pulled his shirt off and Woah, Freddy has abs and now I'm blushing. He looks at me and blushes too.

Freddy/Tuck's POV
I just took off my shirt and saw a blushing Summer. Was she watching me? I was blushing too because she's wearing a bikini. We stopped blushing and looking at each other and headed to the rope that's hanging from one of the tree branches.

Summer/Grace- Can I do something?
Freddy/Tuck- (Confused) OK?

Summer grabs the rope, swings down, and does a flip into the lake. I was shocked as she comes up for air. I grabbed the rope and swing down and jumped into the water. I swam to her and grabbed her waist.

Summer/Grace- Let me go you big goof.
Freddy/Tuck- No.

I tickle her and we started to have fun.

No one's POV
As Fremmer was having a blast, Brody, Dylan, Cassidy, and Chloe was thinking that Tuck is. They thought he went on a date but if he did, he would have said something. Dylan was able to track his phone. They followed the tracker only to find the lake. They didn't see anything until...

Summer/Grace- (Jumps from a rock into the water and Screaming) AAAAHHHH!
Freddy/Tuck- (Jumps from a rock into the water and Screaming) AAAAHHHH!

Fremmer came up for air and was splashing around and laughing not realizing that Tuck's siblings were watching them. They were confused about how Tuck flirts with girls and Grace is like the Perfect Girl but why he isn't flirting with her?

Fremmer noticed Brody, Dylan, Cassidy, and Chloe...

Freddy/Tuck- What are you guys doing here?
Haywood kids but Tuck- Uhhhh... 

They ran back to their house leaving Fremmer alone and confused.

At the Haywood's house

Freddy/Tuck's POV
I was waiting in the kitchen for Summer because we decided to make breakfast together. We didn't do it at Grandma Rudy's house because she gets mad if we mess in her kitchen. I heard a knock on the back door, I opened the door and saw Summer.

Freddy/Tuck- Ready?
Summer/Grace- Yep.

We got everything to make the waffles.

Summer/Grace's POV
I was so excited to make waffles with Freddy. Last time we made breakfast, we had a food fight. We got all the ingredients and mixing bowl and started to make the waffle batter. Every time we try to get an ingredient, we ended up touching each other's hands and blushing.

Fremmer's POV
I kept touching Summer's/Freddy's hand and end up blushing in front of her/him. I always feel the sparks from three years ago when we kissed.

No one's POV
As Fremmer was making the waffles, the Haywoods came down the stairs and saw them so they spy on Fremmer. Freddy decided to prank Summer by putting flour on her head.

Summer/Grace- Freddy!! Why did you do that?
Freddy/Tuck- (Teasing) Awwwww, is little Summer mad.

As he was laughing, Summer put the mixer on high and ducked as the waffle batter flies onto Freddy. Summer stands up and looks at Freddy who is covered in waffle batter and starts to laugh at him. Freddy smirks and starts to tickle Summer. They soon fell onto the floor still laughing. They stopped and smirked at each other.

Beau- What is going on here?

Fremmer stands up.

Freddy/Tuck- We wanted to make waffles but got carried away.
Summer/Grace- Yeah, we'll clean up and make the waffles.

They started to clean up the kitchen and were finished in no time. Everyone had waffles and Fremmer was just being themselves to each other but the kids are still confused about how Tuck is acting differently when Grace is around him. Beau and Bailey were confused too but think it's kinda cute.

The Next day...

Summer was coming to her bedroom when she saw a gift bag on her bed with a note. She takes the note...

Dear Summer
I feel like everybody wants to be with me because I'm popular, hot and a bad boy
But you make me feel like myself
You make me smile
You make laugh
You mean the world to me
I hope you are mine someday

Love Your Secret Admirer

Summer is so charmed by this. She looked into the gift bag and saw a necklace, but it was just some ordinary necklace, it had a star on it meaning that she love astronomy. Summer puts it on and began to think who is this person.