Camp Fire Party

Summer/Grace's POV
It was a beautiful night just after the sunset. I was in my room with Miley and Maya. We were talking about how life was but I can't tell them about Freddy. Because if I do then, they'll ask me a lot of questions like "When are you two going to start dating?", "Can you please just get married?". Yeah, they are crazy for Fremmer, actually everyone in my family is and my grandmother's friends ships me and Freddy ever since we met.

Summer/Grace- Your life sounds like fun but Maya, you can't be serious about dating your bestie's uncle?
Maya- Josh is hot, funny, and sweet. Plus, Riley is fine with it.
Miley- You're dating a senior in college.
Maya- Josh is a Junior and I'm a senior in high school. And we say we're two years apart.
Summer/Grace- Well, I'm happy for you.  Miley- I'm not. (Walks away)
Maya- (Walks to Miley) Why not?

As they argue, I started to hear knocking on my window. I looked and saw Freddy waving signaling me to let him in. I came to my window and opened it.

Summer/Grace- What are you doing here?
Freddy/Tuck- Just thought I stop by.

He climbs through the window and sat next to Summer at her bay window. I was happy to see him but what was he doing here.

Freddy/Tuck- So, where are Miley and Maya?
Summer/Grace- Arguing. Maya is dating her best friend's uncle Josh who is a Junior in college and she's a senior in high school.
Freddy/Tuck- But they're three years ap... who's dates their best friend's uncle?
Summer/Grace- I know but I told her I'm happy for her and I am. I just don't want Maya to get hurt.
Freddy/Tuck- You're a good cousin.
Summer/Grace- Thanks, So my grandmother is throwing her annual Camp Fire party tonight.
Freddy/Tuck- Really? I thought that next week?
Summer/Grace- It was but people are saying that there's a Tornado coming next week. So we're having a party tonight, you in?
Freddy/Tuck- Sure. Let me just call my dad.

Freddy/Tuck's POV
I took out my phone and called my dad but...

Howdy, this is Beau but I'm busy so leave a message...

Hey Daddy, it's Tuck. I'm going to be at Grandma Rudy's Camp Fire party tonight, I'll be home at ten-thirty.

I put the phone away and looked at Summer and smiled.

Summer/Grace- What did he say?
Freddy/Tuck- He didn't pick up so I felt a voice mail.
Summer/Grace- Alright.
Rudy- Come on Summer... oh hello Freddy.
Freddy/Tuck- Hi.
Summer/Grace- Hey grandma, can Freddy tag along with us?
Ruby- Of Course, but what if Beau gets worried about you?
Freddy/Tuck- I left my dad a message saying I'll be at the party.
Ruby- Alright, let's go.

We headed to the party. It was not far from the house, in fact, it's a ten-minute walk to the lake where Summer and I hung out as kids. (Picture them at the spot from Bunk'd) When we got there, it was amazing and it's cool seeing Summer's cousins.

Summer/Grace- It's nice to have a friend with me.
Freddy/Tuck- Same. Wanna dance?
Summer/Grace- Yeah, let's party.

We started to dance. I was so happy because it feels like Summer and I are kids again and it's just the two of us. After that, we had S'more that Summy made.

Freddy/Tuck- (After taking a bite) Man, I miss your S'more.
Summer/Grace- Thanks.
Freddy/Tuck- Hey you chocolate on your cheek.

I got the chocolate off her cheek and we smiled at each other. I can tell everyone is watching us. We ignored them and kept talking.

Summer/Grace's POV
I feel like Freddy and I are kids again and it's just the two of us.

Back at the Haywood's house...

No one's POV
Everyone was downstairs when Beau came back with his girlfriend Summer.

C. Summer- Hey kids, where is Tuck?
Bailey- I saw him snuck out like two hours ago but I'm assuming that he went to go see Grace.
C. Summer- Who's Grace?
Cassidy- Actually her real name is Summer Hathaway. She's one of Tuck's friends from middle school aka School of Rock.
C. Summer- Oh, OK.
Brody- Uhhhh... question, Does grandma Rudy have a Camp Fire party tonight?
Beau- Yes, it's was supposed to happen next week but people are saying that a Tornado is coming. Why?

Brody shows them Grandma Rudy's Instagram and saw Freddy/Tuck and Summer/Grace dancing together.

Beau- I can't believe he never...

Beau got a notification and it was from Tuck.

You have one new voice mail from...

Hey Daddy, it's Tuck. I'm going to be at Grandma Rudy's Camp Fire party tonight, I'll be home at ten-thirty.

Bailey- Huh, I guess he left you a message.
Beau- I guess you're right. But I'm still going to get him (Walks to the door) and I'm not taking no for an answer.

Beau opens the door and Tuck and Grace were standing and waving.

Beau- How... did... you...
Freddy/Tuck- It's ten-thirty?
Dylan- (Looks at his watch) It is ten-thirty.

Fremmer came in with a plate with foil on it.

C. Summer- So your Tuck's friend from middle school. I'm Summer Beau's girlfriend.
Summer/Grace- Hi I'm Summer but you can call me Grace.
C. Summer- I will.
Brody- What's on the plate?
Freddy/Tuck- Grandma Rudy's famous pumpkin and chocolate pie. She gave me a piece and Summy's S'mores that she made that is for me.

BEEP... BEEP...

Chloe- What was that?
Summer/Grace- My grandmother. I got to go.
Freddy/Tuck- OK. (Puts the plate on the table. Thank you for inviting me.
Summer/Grace- No problem. (Kissed Freddy's cheek) Bye.

Summer/Grace runs out as Freddy/Tuck froze and was blushing. Everyone was looking at him. But then he started to victory dance and dance like a crazy person but he stops once he release everyone was watching him. He ran upstairs and everyone was confused.

Brody- What just happen?
Beau- I think I know.

Beau was about to take the pie and S'mores when...

Freddy/Tuck- (From upstairs) Don't eat my stuff!!

Beau didn't eat it but put it in the fridge...

Let's be real, if our crushes kissed us on the cheek, we'd all victory dance.