Lunch with the Haywoods (Part 2)

Summer/Grace's POV
So I'm having lunch with Freddy and his family. I was sitting between Freddy and Chloe. Brody and Dylan were fighting over who got to sit next to me but then Chloe took the spot. I started to notice that Freddy's brothers were kinda looking at me a lot as I was eating.

Summer/Grace- Hey Freddy.
Freddy/Tuck- Yeah.
Summer/Grace- Why are your brothers staring at me?
Freddy/Tuck- (Death stares at Brody and Dylan) Guys.

They stopped. Thank goodness because it's creepy when boys stare at me.

Beau- So Summer, tell us something about yourself. You are fine with me calling you Grace, right?
Summer/Grace- Summer or Grace, doesn't matter.
Cassidy- So say something about yourself.
Summer/Grace- Well, I'm 16 years old, I was in the famous secret Rock band School of Rock with your brother back in middle school, I was the band manager and played the tambourine. I love music, school; straight-A student; and I enjoy tutoring.
Brody- So are you a rich girl or middle-class girl or a country girl?
Summer/Grace- I'm actually rich but I hate admitting it because people have taken advantage of it. But now I'm just a country girl or cowgirl.
Freddy/Tuck- Fine partner.
Fremmer- (Chuckles)
Cassidy- So why did you move back to Austin, Grace?
Summer/Grace- Oh, my dad started to force me to date boys for business after my mom passed away.
Dylan- Now why would he do that to a beautiful and funny girl like you?
Summer/Grace- OK, you're 12 so don't make it weird.
Chloe- So if you're rich, does it make you a princess?
Summer/Grace- Well kinda but no.
Chloe- So you're not a princess?
Summer/Grace- No but I do have a lot of princess dresses, why you ask?
Cassidy- She was just curious. So why do you hate being rich?
Summer/Grace- Well, my dad started to force me to have play dates with kids after I turned 2 years old and I was fine with it until I kinda realized what he was doing. When I was six years old, my mom and I spent our summers at my grandmother's house and that's when I met your brother.
Brody- So what do you and Tuck like to do together?
Freddy/Tuck- Play games have our dance party, sing, have a movie night with our DIY movie projector, or have sleepovers.
Summer/Grace- I was about to say that. Why didn't you let me say it?
Freddy/Tuck- (Lied) I just wanted to.

I know Freddy is lying about just wanting to say that but why did he?

Freddy/Tuck's POV
I know that Brody would tell Summer that I flirt with girls but I don't want him to. This is my chance to get back together with the girl that I'm in love with.

Brody- Oh actually because if he has...
Freddy/Tuck- Hey Summer, question?
Summer/Grace- (Confused) Yeah?
Freddy/Tuck- Why did you think you were useless?
Summer/Grace- Because everyone in the band can play an instrument and all I do is just plan gigs and stuff.
Freddy/Tuck- Oh please, can me or the rest of the band do it?
Summer/Grace- No.
Freddy/Tuck- Exactly.
Dylan- So what do you do if your dad's not at home?
Beau- Dylan.
Summer/Grace- It's fine but my dad never lets me go anywhere unless it's the mall or dates with the boys he picks for me. But if he's on a business trip then I tutor kids in middle school and high school.
Beau- Well that's impressive, you must be very smart.
Brody- Wait hold on, you both went to the same school but you guys are like the complete opposite of each other.
Cassidy- Are you judging their friendship?
Brody- I'm just saying.
Freddy/Tuck- You sure see our friends, Zack, Tomika, and Lawrence.
Beau- So Tuck, why did you say you'd rather be dead than alive than to be killed by Grace's best friend if you're her best friend?
Freddy/Tuck- I wasn't referring to me, I was referring to Tomika.
Summer/Grace- (Annoyed) Are you still scared of Tomika?
Freddy/Tuck- (Embarrassed) Yeah
Brody- You're scared of a girl?
Freddy/Tuck- No Tomika is terrifying. Do you know how many boys she beat up for hurting Summy's feelings?
Dylan- Zero?
Summer/Grace- Four. Boy 1. Played with my feelings, Boy 2. Asked me to do his homework so he can go on a date and Boy 3. Asked me out but never showed up. Tomika beat them up so bad they had to go to the hospital.
Chloe- What happened to Boy 4?
Summer/Grace- You're looking at him. (Pointing at Freddy/Tuck)
Bailey- Tuck... What did you do?
Freddy/Tuck- I paid her 20 bucks to babysit my crazy cousins so I can go skateboarding but she go hurt and Tomika decided to prank me by putting my bed on top of the stairs at school.
Dylan- That doesn't seem so bad.
Freddy/Tuck- But she ask Lawrence to do something to my bed when she pushed a button, I slide down a ramp and landed in a baby pool filled with blue paint that smells like stinky blue cheese. It took me three hours to get all that paint off me.
Brody- Did that really happen?

Summer took out her phone and showed them the video. They laughed when I screamed in the video. That's so embarrassing.

Freddy/Tuck- Did you have to show them that?
Summer/Grace- But it's funny.
Brody- No kidding, smurf. (Laughing)

I Death stares at Brody and he stops laughing. After that we finished lunch, I  gave Sum a tour of the house and the barn.

Summer/Grace- Hey, thanks for inviting me over for lunch.
Freddy/Tuck- (Nervously) N-no problem.
Beau- It's was nice meeting you Summer/Grace.
Summer/Grace- Thank you and thanks for having me but I better head home.
Freddy/Tuck- Want me to go with you?
Summer/Grace- Sure

We headed out the door. It was nice that Summer came over for lunch and I feel like myself when I'm with her. I dropped her off home. She hugs me and I hugged her back, then she kissed me on the cheek. Summer let's go and went into the house after saying bye. I headed home so happy.

Summer/Grace's POV
After kissing Freddy on the cheek, I went inside I just smiled like an idiot. I went to my room and watched Freddy walking to his house. I feel like myself when I'm with him.