The Truth

No one's POV
It was the middle of the night, the kids were fast asleep but Beau was having a piece of Grandma Rudy's Pumpkin and chocolate pie. Just then, Bailey came in with her guitar after her gig at the Bar. She noticed Beau at the table.

Bailey- (Confused) Hey Beau, what are doing up so late?
Beau- Eating a pumpkin and chocolate pie made by Grandma Rudy.
Bailey- Ok? (Sits on a chair) Hey, listen one of the girls that Tuck went on a date with. She said that he hasn't been on a date...
Beau- I know, since Grace moved back.
Bailey- You know why?
Beau- If I tell you this, you cannot tell the kids or Tuck.
Bailey- OK.
Beau- I knew about Tuck and Grace's friendship when they were 8 years old.
Bailey- What? Does Tuck know?
Beau- No. The kid's mama and I were following Tuck when he snuck out. We saw him and Summer/Grace playing. We talked to Grandma Rudy about it and we even had a bet which I'm going to win. The loser pays the winner 200$.
Bailey- So you knew about Tuck and Grace's friendship and never told anyone?
Beau- Yeah. Tuck used to say that Grace was his "imaginary friend" so we left it and now he introduced us to her.
Bailey- Yeah but have you noticed that Tuck is acting differently when he's around her.
Beau- Well, yes. In fact, I haven't seen him flirt with girls.
Bailey- Something weird is going on and I bet it's because of Summer Hathaway/Grace Sullivan.
Beau- I hope so.
Bailey- Really?
Beau- Yes because if it then Fremmer is a go.
Bailey- Fremmer?
Beau- Freddy + Summer = Fremmer.
Bailey- OK?

Skip time...

It was afternoon, Bailey came into Tuck's room and saw him on his bed.

Bailey- Hey.
Freddy/Tuck- Hey Bailey. What ya doing?
Bailey- Nothing and you?
Freddy/Tuck- I was texting Summer/Grace.
Bailey- Speaking of Grace, I have to tell you something about your parents.
Freddy/Tuck- That they knew about me and Summy's friendship and didn't say anything and they shipped us and made a bet.
Bailey- How did you know?
Freddy/Tuck- My mama told me before she passed away. She told me everything and not to admit anything to Daddy.
Bailey- OK but can I ask you something?
Freddy/Tuck- Sure.
Bailey- I kinda ran into a girl that you went on a date with and she said you haven't been on a date. Any reason?
Freddy/Tuck- Well... if I tell you, you must promise that you won't say a word.
Bailey- Ok?
Freddy/Tuck- When me and Sum were 12 years old, I kinda... ditched her for popularity.
Bailey- What... why?
Freddy/Tuck- I don't know but when I became popular, I pretend like I didn't know her.m even after we started the band with our friends. I didn't want to be her friend, then I dated this girl who likes nature but we didn't have anything in common. I found out that I had feelings for Summer after we broke up. We kinda dated after we told each other how we felt but Mr. Finn said that bandmates can't date because it's like dropping a bomb in the middle of the band. So we broke up.

Freddy/Tuck looks at a shocked Bailey...

Freddy/Tuck- Bailey? Are you OK?
Bailey- Huh... oh sorry. I can't believe you did that. Is that why you started to flirt with girls?
Freddy/Tuck- No, I thought she got over me because her dad made her date boys for business so I flirted with girls because of my broken heart.
Bailey- Do you want to get back together with Summer/Grace?
Fredd/Tuck- Well yeah but I want to make it up for ditching her. Maybe this is my feelings telling me that she's the one for me. I just want to be her best friend again so I'll ask her out again but just not now.
Bailey- Ok. I understand.

Bailey left the room and Freddy/Tuck signed knowing that someone knows the truth.

In Bailey's room...

Bailey told Beau everything...

Beau- What?!!!
Bailey- You seem shocked.
Beau- My dead wife won the bet. Great, now I have to give you 200$. (Takes out his wallet)
Bailey- Why me?
Beau- It's either you or the kids and I ain't spoiling them.
Bailey- Just give me 100$ and you can give me the other half if Fremmer starts dating.
Beau- Deal. (Gives Bailey 100$) Hey, you want to help me with Tuck and Grace's wedding?
Bailey- (Shocked) Uhh... Don't you think you're going too far?
Beau- Sorry but should we tell anyone.
Bailey- Well we can kinda Chloe; she likes her but Cassidy not so much.
Beau- And telling Dylan and Brody would crush them so... Let's just keep it to ourselves.
Bailey- Yes.
Beau- Also, if Cassidy knows, never told say what I said about her mother.
Bailey- Deal.

Beau left Bailey's room still thinking about Freddy and Summer's/ Tuck and Grace's friendship and relationship.

The next morning...
At Grandma Rudy's house...

Summer/Grace's POV
I was in the living room when I heard a knock at the door. When I opened it, no one was there but a bouquet of pink, red and white roses and a heart-shaped note.

Dear Summer

You make me feel like me when I'm with you
You make me smile when I feel blue
You're amazing, kind, smart, funny and the sweetest person I know
And I hope our friendship with grow

Love your Secret Admirer

How? Who is this? I looked but no one was there. What? I smiled and took it in...

So who is Summer's secret admirer and will Tuck reveal his secret...