School of Rock journal

Dylan's POV
I was looking for Tuck's clone because I like it. As I was looking for it, I saw a journal that has the School of Rock logo on it and Tuck's name well his name from middle school "Freddy". I decided to read it.

Dear Diary
We just won Battle of the Bands. It was so cool. But when Justin and Night Lizard made fun of us, we bragged so much that he stole our song that we were rehearsing. We had a few ups and downs too but we managed to get there on time. Then we decided to play Shut Up And Dance With Me and did it in 20 minutes. But Night Lizard found out and locked us on the roof. We ended up playing on the roof and won, which was so awesome. But it was weird for Summer to hug me again. Man, I forgot about our friendship but who cares.

Freddy...

Huh? Did Tuck not like his friendship with Grace, but he was so happy to see her. Weird.

I kept reading until I came to the lock-in or school sleepover.

Dear Diary
I just got back from the School's lock-in which is a sleepover at school. I was hanging out with my girlfriend Kale but I was bored with what we were doing. I decided to go to the roof to see the eclipse and when I came, I saw Summer looking through a telescope. I forgot she was into Astronomy like me. She looks beautiful in the moonlight. I decided to ask Kale if she wants to check out the eclipse but she was not interested. I confessed that I was doing the things she likes but I didn't. When she said I should find someone that likes the same things I do, I thought about Summer.

But when I came to the roof, I saw her with Asher who put his jacket on her shoulders. I felt my whole world shattered. I left the roof. I sat on the stairs realizing I had feelings for Summer this whole time and it might be too late but I'm not giving up. Wish me luck.

Freddy...

Woah, I had no idea that happened. I was reading more and laughing at how he tried to tell Grace how he feels but failed a lot. But then, I heard Tuck coming. I took the book ran out of his room and went to my room. I sat on my bed and read more about his middle school life. It was so funny. Then something shocked me.

Dear Diary
I finally told Summer how I feel and now we're a thing but I had a bit of a problem. When we had to protest about Mr. Finn's favorite ice cream place from shutting down, me and gang got stuck in an escape room with Clark. Clark is this annoying guy who is the only one in the whole school that followed the rules. Everyone hates him. I told Summer that I have a huge crush on her on my birthday but she avoided me because she thought that Tomika likes me. (Which did not happen because she's a devil and I like her as a sister) So I told her, I wanted to stay friends but kinda regret it. We were very mad at each other on School picture day; which was awful and not because I had a bad hair day but because of something else which I will not say. But even though we looked ridiculous, I thought Summer was still cute. We admit that we like like each other and I officially asked her out but it didn't last long. We decided to keep it a secret but we got distracted by each other, we made excuses for not telling them. Mr. Finn then told us to never date your bandmate or it's like dropping a bomb in the middle of the band. So we talked about it and Summer kissed me (My first kiss) and I couldn't believe it. But we still broke up. I hope maybe someday, I'll try to ask her out again because even though it's been a few hours, I already miss her.

Freddy...

Woah, so Grace was Tuck's first kiss... Wait a minute, then why does Tuck flirt with girls.

Dear Diary
I know it's been a while since I wrote in you but a lot has changed after the Austin Music Festival. The band has split up because Clark told our parents when Principle Mullins said she wasn't going to say a word or she'll get fired. But our parents found out and split me and my friends up. Tomika moved to Australia, Lawrence moved to New York, Zack moved to Malibu, Summer moved to Los Angeles California and I got stuck with my biological family; which I didn't mind. Ok, why didn't I think of this when Eva Huerta said we had to move to Miami and I asked to stay Lawrence. Well, even though everyone was having fun, my life isn't going great. Not only did my mama pass away but I got crushed. I was looking on Instagram when I saw Summer dating a boy. Is she over me? But then, I saw her dating a lot of boys in LA. I started to flirt with girls because of my broken heart and I missed her. I guess I lost my chance. I wish I can go back in time to save my friendship with her and maybe being her boyfriend again. I wish me the best of luck...

Freddy...

I can't believe it. I feel bad for Tuck...

The Next day...

No one's POV
Bailey, Beau, and Dylan were in the kitchen while Brody hanging out with Jo, Cassidy, and Chloe were upstairs and Freddy/Tuck was hanging out with Summer/Grace again. Dylan was having ice cream or mostly picking it. He was thinking about Tuck and Grace's friendship and relationship story. Beau and Bailey noticed.

Beau- Dylan, why are you picking that ice cream?
Dylan- Did you know that Tuck and Grace used to date in middle school?
Bailey&Beau- (Shocked and eyes widen) You know?
Dylan- (Shocked and eyes widen) You knew?
Beau- Ok, yes. We knew for a while.
Bailey- But how did you find out?
Dylan- I read Tuck's School of Rock journal and found out the truth. I feel kinda guilty that I had a crush on Grace and he loves her.
Beau- It's Ok to feel bad but you can't tell anyone about this.
Dylan- Why?
Bailey- Because Cassidy doesn't like her and Brody kinda likes her.
Dylan- And Tuck would kill me if he found out I read his journal.
Beau- True.
Bailey- So why do you feel guilty?
Dylan- Because Tuck flirts with girls because of his broken heart. I feel bad for not knowing.
Beau- I know and it's OK.

Dylan promised not to say a word about Fremmer and starts to ship them.