⛧𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦⛧

author pov

you were never the type of person to just be able to sit still, were you? that usually led you to your current hobby. your hands had to constantly do something, that's why college was the bane of your existence. well, that and several other things.

you were acquainted with several people and monsters alike, and you were pretty lazy so if people came to hang out with you, sure. if they didn't, honestly, that was preferred.

you had a interest in engineering, and so you chose that as your major, but holy shit its going to be a lot of studying. not to mention all the trial and error. wouldn't it be great though if you could pull it off? you had already learnt a lot of code from classes, and if you learnt engineering, just imagine. imagine how many attack roombas as you could make then! who's going to stop you? undyne?

yeah she probably would stop you if you went back home. though it's about time to stop zoning out, don't you?

y/n pov

as i payed attention back to the projector screen in front of me, and surprise surprise, zoning out had consequences. turns out, if I'm going to college for engineering, it's not a good idea to join back in the middle of any coding class. i looked at the screen with what i imagine utter confusion as the strings of code was extremely long strands. the only thing i could see was the 3 different variables. i definitely will have to ask for the presentation link later.

as i look back at my desk i start doodling on my notebook. im in no means good at it, but its still better then doing nothing i guess. i start doodling different things until class is dismissed. it was the last class but homework is still a thing, unfortunately. so i headed towards the nearby park, as i don't know what about it but doing homework at the park is really relaxing.

don't get me wrong, parks are usually filled with... children, ugh gross i know. though i found a spot where i can be in the shade with my laptop. it's a cliche, abandoned bench in the middle of the trees. i clear the cobwebs with a nearby stick and sit down and start my homework.

i open a few links, is it just me or is this homework more tiring then usual? this bench is really comfy, and even though i had coffee this morning, did it wear off already? my vision blurs as i slump forward. i fell onto the grass, as it comforts me as a makeshift blanket into this almost forced sleep.

 i fell onto the grass, as it comforts me as a makeshift blanket into this almost forced sleep

ok so i got the prologue out, though i want to apologize if this sounds cliche already. also, this y/n might sound more masc. i guess being a boy does that sometimes lmao. oh yeah, this was edited and reuploaded so the plot is also changing, if you saw the original, no you didn't.