☆𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11☆

y/n pov

when i woke up the next morning, i saw Spamton next to me. that probably meant he had another nightmare, poor guy. though he did make for a pretty good heater, so i enjoyed the warmth. with him against my side, holding onto my waist while under my arm. the blanket covered the both of us, and im so glad he didnt hesitate to come to me after he had a nightmare.

weather it was that we both didnt have anybody else, or that we just seemed to click, we were super close. the soul bond seemed to make us inseparable, and not make us despise each other, so thats always good. especially once we found out we both loved physical touch, i feel like that just topped it off with a bow.

maybe the reason why we got so close was the stupid soul bond again? well, i know that not everything can be blamed on the soul bond, much to my disappointment. ive tried everywhere to look for more information. the only thing i found was the same article, except i found out their names were ADell and Reese. good for the both of them, but i still needed to know what to do next!

i tried to squirm my way out of Spamtons hold, only for him to hold tighter in his sleep. its cute, yeah, but i was starting to get too hot. picking the midget up, i get up, and try to set him down, when suddenly he starts to shift around slightly. his glasses on the nightstand next to the bed start booting up like a old windows computer, and i know this means i accidentally woke him up.

he sat up, rubbing his eyes, and putting on his glasses without having to look. ive always wondered how that worked, but i wont outright ask. it seems he finally realized what was going on around him, as he got slightly flustered and said,

"[[Good morning to]] Y0U TOO!"

i chuckled at this, as he let go of me, and hopped down from my arms. we both walked to the kitchen, Spamton said,

"S0 [[Whats cookin' good lookin'!]]- I MEANT WH4TS FOR [[Breakfast, the most important meal of the day!]]"

Spamton blushed from embarrassment from the advertisement that played the first time. although i was laughing at his reaction from it, i assured him that i wasnt laughing at him in a bad way, and responded,

"I havent made anything yet, but we have some eggs and bacon in the fridge, so im going to probably be making that today."

"0KAY!"

i wasnt the best at cooking, and we both knew that. when compared to Spamton however... needless to say he got a permanent cooking ban. whatever he made was definitely illegal in 300 states, it was that rancid. i bring out the eggs and bacon, making the eggs on the stove, and putting the bacon in the microwave.

Spamton provided commentary on my actions, similar to a announcer at any sport game,

"Y/N'S [[Cooking show, start!]]!"

he continued on like that, until about 15 minutes later i served breakfast and sat down. i speak up,

"We might have to go shopping, there's not a lot left to cook in the fridge."

"0KAY! WHER3 ARE W3 [[going for your shopping pleasures!"

"I'm still a bit unfamiliar with this place, so I'm going to probably just go around to the shops around town."

"[[Sounds like a plan, Stan!]]"

after breakfast i got up and went to my room, and after getting dressed, i saw Spamton on the couch waiting for me. he was in the same suit i met him in, now he's cleaned up and doesn't look so desperate as when i first met him. he stood up, and said,

"READY?"

"Yep. Let's head off then!"

we walked outside, and to the busiest part of town, the stores. i heard some people say that this is the 'Addisons store area', well i do suppose ive seen them a lot around here. thinking about it, Spamton just looks like a mini Addison. Spamton asked to be on my shoulders, so i lifted him up, and did his request. and with Spamton on my shoulders, i had free riegn to mess with him.

leaning forward, Spamton almost jumped, before holding onto the top of my head strongly. now that i know hes ready to run, i take off in a sprint through the store fronts. Spamton yelled '[$!X$]' several times when i was sprinting. laughing a lot, i tried my best to avoid the several darkners about.

that plan went out the window when i was desperately trying to stop, and i was only able to slow down some when i bumped into the orange addison. about to fall backwards, i took Spamton off of my shoulders, and fell on my back.  i say to both Spamton and Orange,

"Sorry- Are you guys okay?"

"Y3AH, [[Dizzying]]"

"Yeah, im okay! Wait a minute-"

both Orange and Spamton looked at eachother for a few seconds, before Orange suddenly went to hug Spamton, saying,

"Spamton! Youre okay! Where were you?- actually that doesnt matter- Your okay!"

"OR4NGE? I [[Thought of you]] DIDNT C4RE-"

"Im so sorry Spamton- we all are!"

they continued with their reunion, and i just kinda sat there awkwardly. when Orange called out for the other Addisons, i could tell this was going to take a while. Spamton seemed overjoyed to be with them, so i awkwardly left back to the apartment. that felt kind of horrible to be standing there when they all were smiling.

i walked back to the apartment, alone this time. i figured that if they wanted to include me, they could come over to the apartment. but i wasnt just going to stand there in everyones way, especially sense looking back on it, it seemed like a family reunion. they all looked familiar and happy enough to see each other.

i watched tv for about another hour or so when i got a knock on the door, going up to the door i could hear murmurs of different people. looking through the small hole on the door, i saw 4 differently colored people, with the Blue one holding Spamton. oh! its the Addisons and Spamton. i opened the door, only now feeling a bit guilty for leaving them behind.

the Addisons will act different, as during my friend Quinns and i's rp on discord, they came up with the idea, and came up with both Blue and Pinks personalities, so credits to them for giving me motivation to put the Addisons in this fic lmao.