⛧ 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 ⛧

(accidentally a day late, but it's okayyy)
this chapter is a bit different, as it's going to be a halloween mini-oneshot!

author pov

who's to say horror movies are good background noise? everybody, that's who. the cuddling duo on the couch would seem to agree as well, as they talked over the tv. Spamton was laying on y/ns chest, and y/n had their arms around him in a lazy hug. it was currently 3 pm, and the couple needed to get ready soon, but what's wrong with being lazy?

while talking about everything that would happen today, a scream cut them off. looking around quickly, Spamton realized that it was the horror movie. laughing as he saw y/ns face of realization, he reached for the remote on the bedside table. although it seemed being small was, not ideal for this situation. he fell, and y/n laughed their ass off.

deciding to get up, as their comfortable position was ruined, y/n walked to the kitchen with Spamton following them. they reached for some leftover pizza from the fridge, and offered Spamton some. turns out, staying in bed and not eating anything, would make someone hungry.

their slight meal didn't last long, as they needed to get on their costumes. that's right, theyre going trick or treating. now, y/n didn't tell Spamton this, but the reason they were going was that y/n knew Spamton was small enough to get candy. 2 grown adults going trick or treating equals no candy. 1 adult and 1 possible, maybe, perhaps, a child equals candy.

they were going dressed up as Beetlejuice and Lydia, as when they saw the movie, they just had to. putting on costumes and makeup took about an hour, most of it being spent on y/ns eyeliner. they knew Lydia didn't wear eyeliner, but they did it for the cool points®.

when it reached 4 pm, they ended up cuddling for a while longer. they didn't know what else to do, so they watched movies again before heading out into the night. they walked to the rich neighborhood, and there were several trick or treaters out, y/n and Spamton wasn't going to shy away at all the people and monsters.

going to the first house, it ended up having a line, so they skipped it and went to the other houses. there was nothing too noteworthy, as it was just like when your younger and going trick or treating. there were a lot of similar costumes, so the only ones that stood out were characters either very well done, or underrated characters.

the two ended up getting a lot of candy, so they were glad they brought a bag. they brought a stereotypical plastic pumpkin, but it was for the spirit of halloween, and definitely not because they didn't buy something in time. the plastic pumpkin was being filled fast, so the couple took a break at a nearby house that had a movie playing.

the movie was being played on a projector screen, with seats made out of hay, and pumpkins all around for the aesthetic. going to the rich neighborhood was the right call. they watched The Corpse Bride, as y/n and Spamton ate the candy from their bucket. they sat down and watched it while snacking, as there was always time to walk later, the night was still young after all.

after eating the candy, Spamton climbed into the bucket, as he didn't want to walk anymore. keeping up with y/n speedwalking was hard work for his tiny legs. so they carried him in the bucket, and continued walking. the last house was in eyesight quickly, and their adventure would have to continue somewhere else for the night.

walking up the steps of the wooden porch, y/n knocked on the door and said the usual trick or treat. after waiting a few seconds, y/n turned to leave, but was stopped by the door opening. they whipped their head to the door to see a person in a devil costume. y/n did a curtsey, and said trick or treat again.

the person inside said that they had amazing costumes, and gave them a whole chocolate bar. they closed the door after, and y/n was on their way to the next neighborhood. and after a night of walking, the couple went home and ate candy until they fell asleep, cuddled together.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

here's a drawing i did for this oneshot! i accidentally made spamton wayyy too small, but it's fine. also doing courtesy clothing folds suck, so anybody that can draw dresses with ruffles and clothing folds, has my instant respect.

oh yeah- i tried wearing a skirt today! it was really comfortable, so sorry if you don't like dresses. maybe you could imagine yourself as Beetlejuice and Spamton as Lydia? it would be pretty funny imo, though i feel like he'd have the same reaction to the in game dress lmao.