☆𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 19☆

key:
"

gαš†εr" is gaster, just incase you cant see it on your device ^^

y/n pov

i walk with kris, and we both know that im not leading them here for good purposes. yet why did they still follow me? i keep up the act regardless, and say,

"Heya Kris, I think the weapon is just down this hall."

i forgot to mention this before, but all of the convincing i did to get Kris here with me was based off of this mystery weapon. all i did was spread some innocent rumors, is that all so bad? of course, the weapon doesnt actually exist, but Kris doesnt know that.

we walk down the hallway where Spamtons supposed to be, but he isnt here? i look around, trying to not show that im getting frantic. Susie and Ralsei couldnt help but worry, and showed up anyways. the plans failing, where is he?!

Spamton decided to finally show up, and pushed everyone back. Susie looks at him and yells,

"We arent leaving here without the battle axe! Hand it over!"

"Or it might be a sword for Kris!"

"Its a 'legend'. So it has to be a battle axe, those are the coolest!"

Ralsei was trying to be nice to both Kris and Susie, but Susie shot down the idea instantly. Spamton yelled,

"AR3 YOU FINALLY DONE [[Blabber mouthing]]?!!"

Spamton seemed mad, as his entire face was red. Kris commanded us to get our weapons out, and i shook my head. Susie was about to yell at me, before i said,

"Sorry, this wont hurt a bit."

as Spamton used a heart chain to drag me to his side, and i sat on his shoulder. Ralsei was shocked, Kris remained neutral, and Susie was furious. they didnt get say anything before Spamton said,

"Y0URE FINALLY HERE!! YOU TO0K [[Forever]]!"

i pouted, and i thought for a second. after this, they wouldnt see me as anything else but as a villain, an enemy to defeat after this. whats wrong with playing into the role? i summon the attack drones, then continued for Spamton,

"There was never a weapon. Youve fallen into our trap, and we need to take your soul as punishment."

"Shut up! Were going to beat you and that stupid smile on your face!!"

Susies mad, but she isnt able to say anything else as the backround fades into battle. Spamtons theme is new, is this both of our themes combined? i dont think about it any longer as Spamton yells at them. i bring out my sword/gun combo, and set it to snipe. this way, i do a lot more damage.

we just need to knock them out, between drones, upgraded neo suit, and my sniping skills, they didnt last longer than 3 minutes. we both got out without a scratch, as they made the mistake of only focusing on healing themselves. Spamton grabbed their soul excitedly, before handing it to me.

he was laughing a mix of manic and excitement, and i thought for a second. i really didnt want to absorb their soul, and if i just used it for a few weapons, that would be good too, right? that soul just has bad vibes, and i cant tell from what. i dont have enough time to think as we are both interrupted by the sounds of a portal opening.

its gαš†εr. its time, but hes too powerful. Spamton yells a bit staticky sounding,

"THE FOUNTAIN!"

he throws me the soul, and Spamton didnt see as i instinctively jam it into the weapon, though gαš†εr doesnt just wait for us. he rushes forward at us, as he starts trying to used the mental magic on me again. Spamton uses the neo suit to once again use chain heart on me, then rushed forward.

its now a chase as Spamton and i have to rush all the way to the fountain, though gαš†εr is slightly faster than we are. theres almost wall of pure darkness as hes moving too fast, with several skeletal hands reaching out to me. so i face gαš†εr fully, and bring out my gun, its still on sniper mode as i snipe every single hand that reached out.

they keep coming back, as i practically have to play a first person shooter, but with my life on the line. we finally reach the top floor, and the fountain isnt too far away. gαš†εr is enraged by this, and shouts,

"✡︎⚐︎🕆︎  ✋︎☠︎💧︎⚐︎☹︎☜︎☠︎❄︎📪︎  ☠︎✌︎✋︎✞︎☜︎  👍︎☟︎✋︎☹︎👎︎✏︎"

i can weirdly make out a few words, 'you --------- naive -----!', thats all unfortunately. i dont focus anymore on it, the hands appeared 10x faster than before. i panic, and even more adrenaline goes through my body as i play this game with gαš†εr. we reach the fountain, so Spamton tries his best to hold him off, so i eject the soul from my weapon.

running towards the fountain, i hold up the soul, and everyones blinded by the bright light. we can fight gαšter now, it still wont be easy, but we can finally end this. a battle is automatically started, and Spamton is standing side by side with me, as the battle backround it pure light. Gaster stands at the other side with murderous intent.

also im editing all these chapters once i finish this fic to have the ghosts and pictures every chapter like it did before, plus to fix some minor typos i have made :D