☆𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1☆

y/n pov

darkness, extremely dark. this is absolutely darker then just closing my eyes. was this a dream? i felt like i was floating on a sea of clouds! man this grass is comfy.

i open my eyes, and as soon as i do i start falling. i panic, like anyone would do, but it was short lived. i land soon after i start falling and im in a very unfamiliar area. it's green for some reason, and full of colors. not like i was complaining, but i had to figure out if this place is hostile, how i got here, and why im here.

still though, it was definitely strange. ive never heard of this place before, unless it was a nightclub. it does make some sort of sense with the colors?

scratch that, nightclubs look way cooler than this. ive never went, but the popular ones have designs and not just colors according to the internet. getting back onto topic, if i actually want to find out where i am, nothings going to be achieved by sitting, not doing anything.

as i got up, i quickly realized i was not wearing the same clothes. ugh gross, another thing to do, find the perv that changed my clothes. the outfit itself wasn't bad, but that doesn't change anything! i am going to find this guy and beat him up.

(your outfit is anything you choose, but preferably is at least a small influence of techware. an example is:)

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

continuing on, i walked forward to encounter some monsters. well it's good im not alone here at least, even though they look nothing like ive seen before. eh, who am i to judge, im not even a monster.

walking towards one of them they had almost sickeningly high voices. i asked where this area was, and they said cyber field? who would name something like this so... lame? was that the right word for it? it's the equivalent of a broke man in his parents basement calling it the "bone-zone". i think the word was cringe, yeah?

they noticed my look and said, " Wait, do you not know about the dark world?!" needless to say the weird stare i was giving didnt falter. they continued speaking, and explained all about the dark world. this doesn't sound real, so i pinched myself and sure enough, it's not a dream. luckily that kind mons-, darkner? i think that's what they said. luckily that kind darkner didn't see me pinch myself or it would be akward. though nothing about this felt, real.

drugs?

nah, drugs are too expensive to just go around and give it to random people in parks. thinking about the park, was i still out there? that wouldn't make sense if i would, but how would i have been able to get here? i quickly thanked the darkner and scurried off.

if what that darkner said was true, what's stopping me from just, staying here? of course, ill have to look around for more information, but this place seems really nice. definitely will have to do some digging though.

⋆ ˚。⋆༶•♛˚timeskip- 2 days˚♛•༶⋆。˚ ⋆

ive been adjusting pretty well! turns out in the dark world not only is it safe-ish, but lightners soul power and some magic babble, turns me into the ideal me. that means apparently learning engineering and code combined to make me a total master at both subjects just due to the dark world. 2 days in and ive went from a lightner with weird clothes to:

lightner with weird clothes but cooler.

the thing that makes me confident? being a master engineer had its perks, and that was not doing any of the puzzles, that's right! i made a remote that disabled the lasers, even those surprise teacup lasers. so hell yeah im feeling confident in myself.

in the end, there wasn't much change apart from the fact that i got a fast travel to the queens mansion. she was interested in my lighter status, but apparently she was running low on "exploding cars". she tasked me with it saying that she needed the cars and wine glasses more then a soul. the queen also said "lmao" out loud so much in our conversation. she definitely has character.

anyways, that was yesterday. the queen decided that sense there was a empty room in the basement, we already know where this is going. today marks the first night, living in someone elses basement. that's not the best conversation starter, so ill just keep it vague and say something like, "Oh I actually live in the Queens castle" or something like that.

even with how the queen seems, shes actually very laid back. that's the only reason why im able to relax like this. she orders in bulk, but gives extra time to finish. for example, she ordered 50 exploding wine glasses that's due in a month. the butlers even gave me the blueprint that was used by the previous engineer! it was a simple design so i could probably finish it in a week. still though, its still so weird to think that even without graduation, just coming here made me know how to do everything. is this my version of an ideal me? pretty ordinary to be honest.

i should take my mind off of this. im going to explore for more materials and inspiration, as this world is still very unfamiliar to me. who knows what i missed? it was a one day travel due to the remote i made from scrap. i grabbed my things: temporary id, a self defence mechanism that totally wasn't based off of a piece of media, and some dark dollars. unsurprisingly, working for the queen made lots of money.

i walked out of the castle and into a area i skipped, a colorful and bustling city. though it was full of traffic jams and trash heaps, not to mention alleyways. though what city would be complete without them? the amount of spam shops were starting to get annoying. not an actual shop in sight. wow. just like a real city, huh?

walking back to the castle, it started raining, and it rained hard. it wasn't authentic rain, but it still definitely gets things soaked. the streets cleared up from the darkness that were there. i ran towards the castle, though it was very far away and the rain was getting worse. running through the alleyways and streets, i saw something moving in a nearby dumpster.

 running through the alleyways and streets, i saw something moving in a nearby dumpster

a/n

yeah im going to hate myself for having you meet spamton so early lmao. your along with me as i have no clue how to connect the dots from plot point A to plot point B lmao. also y/n will have a interest towards engineering and robotics for the rest of the story. so if you feel like you can't relate this is probably the time to stop while your ahead.

also, what weapons do you uys want? unfortunately you guys won't have magic, but you can have other choices. for example a attack drone, or a auto aim sniper. honestly sense y/n is a engineer anything except magic seems pretty feasible. if there's no comments ill probably just choose a random idea from the top of my head.