☆𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15☆

focused 3rd pov

Y/n was in the park, sitting on a bench with their laptop. they were about to do their homework when suddenly they clicked on one of the websites run my a certain 'G'. the website was monitored by one of his puppets, and Y/n happened to click on one by accident, thinking it was research.

as Y/n was being transported to the dark world, they fell asleep, their body not being able to handle the shock. when they woke up, they were sitting at a table in the void, with 2 teacups on it. they looked around, when they were stopped by a shadowy figure saying,

"Youve gotten lost, child."

"Who are you? Where am I?"

"Sit down, and Ill answer you questions, small Y/n."

they sat down hesitantly, wary and a bit scared of the stranger in front of them. the figure introduced himself,

"My name is Gä̸̮͍́̂̏͌̂̔̍̊͊̏̚͝͝s̷̝̘̦̪̯̩̿̌̓͜t̸͈̬̗̒̌̈́̒̍̓̇͌̉̄̔͗e̷͕̥̬̹͔͛̊͂͂̆̄̈́̿̄̇͐͒͛͋̕͜r̷̲̬͍̗̘̭̰̹͂, child."

he continued, as Y/n focused on the figure. as the shadows cleared, it revealed a skeleton monster who was wearing a black turtleneck and labcoat. Y/n felt more at ease, as they used to be friends with someone who looked similar until they went to college. they continued talking, when suddenly he said,

"It seems although your your leaving, we will meet again soon child."

and almost on cue, Y/n suddenly slumped in their chair, their soul in a different place and different body.

a month later, G needed a meeting with them. so he made the soul essence go back in the body, but had the soul stay there. Y/n got themselves into a soul bond, and G was furious, but turned this into a good opportunity. when they arrived back, they were in a chair again, with golden flower tea. Asgores favorite.

G had his figure fully revealed already, and Y/n looked confused for a second, before they got their memories back. they felt more comfortable, as their conversation from before was lovely. they talked again, when G mentioned a way to contact him outside of the void. Y/n was ecstatic, as G was starting to become a father figure to them.

G told them to wait there, and left momentarily. when suddenly Y/n had a relapse of memory, not knowing where they were, they left and fell off the platforms put in place. their soul moved to their body back in the dark world, seeing that the state their body in void was inhabitable for life to continue.

G had one of his puppets repair the suit, and he took it upon himself to fully heal the body. though for a scientist of his class, he got it done quickly. he sat Y/n at the table, and waited for their next meeting. Mike, one of Gs puppets, got tired of the waiting game. needing another title, he made them go back in the void, but he was inexperienced.

he was only used to transporting things from the dark world to the light, so this time Y/n had their memories completely wiped of the place, not remembering this time. G acted as their father figure, and they talked about things such as how Y/ns life was going. they couldnt stay long in the void due to Mikes inexperience, and forgot all about this encounter when they arrived in the lightner world.

G punished Mike afterwards, as he did something out of the plan. to rectify it, Gaster told him to get Y/n here, with all of their memories intact. so Mike practiced and practiced while Y/n was still in the hospital. and so when they reached out to him he took the opportunity, as this way they were the one to reach out, giving him control.

so when Y/n came back, Mike was fooled, thinking that they had all of their memories. it was only when Y/n sat down in the same chair they always talked to G in, was when they remembered. Mike got lucky this time, but now G was approaching them, with a irresistible offer in mind.