☆𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7☆

y/n pov

i stuck to the alleyways as i don't know if those ambyu-lances are still following us. its only a little bit more of a walk than road, so i should be fine. as i walked, i started quietly humming my favorite song. it wasn't much, but it helped take some stress off, as i didn't even realize until now, but im not doing too good.

while walking to the dump, i started thinking about how to word what a soul bond is. hopefully he won't think it's too weird. thinking about that, what should i do? i don't think ill have the time or energy to be able to make it to the trash dump everyday. especially with my line of work, going out as much as i am without working is bad.

to sum it up, if i can't make it to the trash area daily, then i run the risk of getting sick, and staying cold. but if i go to the trash dump everyday, ill be behind on my job. i let out a sigh of annoyance, as i have no idea what to do about this.

looking around, it seems i made it while i was lost in thought. assuming the bed area i was in before was his bed, i put him inside. luckily i remembered where it was from the time i had to crawl out. i walked to his storefront area, and sat down. i wasn't going to watch him sleep, that would be pretty weird.

going back to the soul bond, apparently being a room apart from each other makes it slightly colder then when i was holding him. it was barely noticeable, and i just have to hope that i legitimately don't have to watch him sleep just for him to be warm enough.

i look outside to see it start to lightly rain, of course, it's just to mimic the lightners world. though it gives me a idea at least. what if i solve Spamtons and my own? if he stays homeless, he runs the risk of sickness and other bad things, if i don't see him everyday, i also run the risk of sickness. so what if i asked him to be roommates?

living in the dumps must suck, and saying i live in a basement isn't ideal. so if i get an apartment in the middle of the city, he can also possibly advertise somewhere else than the trash dump. plus it wouldn't be too much of a walk everyday to get to the castle. that's it, it's my only good idea i got so far.

or i could just smuggle him into the castle, but it wouldn't be ideal. i lightly giggle at the thought of trying to fit Spamton into a backpack. i hum some more songs to myself, as i wait only an hour for him to wake up. i see the door opening, and i see Spamton at the entrance. i smiled and waved, he instead said,

"HELLO [[Little sponge]], WHAT BRINGS YOU TO MY [[homemade store sight]]?"

little sponge? i shake the thought off, as i know his speech pattern is pretty irregular. he might've forgotten as he did fall asleep immediately after,

"You fell asleep, so i figured i should at least monitor your store. You needed the sleep"

i said that with a small smile, as he genuinely needed the sleep. i think we both knew that no one was going to be entering here though, but it's not bad to have a little hope. plus it looked like my action meant a lot to him. he said,

"[[A million thanks to-]] YOU Y/N!! I KNEW I COULD COUNT ON             !!"

our conversation continued, but i knew i had to tell him sometime. so as soon as that topic ended, before he could start a new one, i spoke up,

"Hey, we do need to talk about something. Something serious."

"OH.. okay?"

hes intrigued, hopefully he won't be upset about what's about to be said. preparing myself mentally for a few seconds, i start,

"So, as weird as this sounds, yesterday i was in a sleep paralysis state i think? Accidentally, when you picked me up, I think we... soul bonded. I'm sorry!"

it took me forever to get soul bonded out, and i wanted to apologize several times, but i knew that wouldnt do any good for me in the end. though he looked confused, so i continued,

"Basically, parts of our soul... how do i explain this... exchanged? Part of your soul combined with mine so i could live- but an upside is that your magic is more effective! Since I'm a lightner, and this happened, your magic got much stronger.. I'm rambling, ugh. Again, sorry about all of this."

i tried to word it in a way that it seems he got the better end, but i ended up rambling. i don't want my new best friend to hate me after this, not if we're going to be stuck together for a while. man, i haven't been this nervous for a long time. he spoke up, in a more curious tone than anything,

"IS THAT WHY I WAS [[Freezing weather]]?"

"Yeah, it happens if we are too far away."

this sucks, this feels worse than trying to present in front of my college class. though due to his tone, did he not realize the situation? though before be thinks about this too much, i can say my roommate idea. that way he will feel a bit better, no matter what he's thinking. having a roommate is better than being homeless, so this should work. i speak up,

"Considering this, I'm thinking of getting an apartment nearby here. Sense we have to be near each other, would you like to be my roommate?"

i could practically see the excitement in his eyes, and i knew i was right about the roomies idea would make him feel better. im glad this time around he trusts me. he says,

"REALLY?!! HOLY [[Cungadero]], WOW!! YOUR SUCH A [[Big Shot]]!!"

"Okay then! I should have an apartment ready by the end of the week. Ill come see you then?"

"HAEAHAEAHAEAHAEAH! ILL BE WAITING, SO DON'T FORGET"

i left afterwards, i needed to start getting busy. plus i didn't want to be asked about my currently non-existant apartment. each order from the queen gave me a generous amount of cash, so if i finish a few orders, i should have enough to pay and furnish the apartment. though i know myself, and if i get lucky, the best furnishing i can hope for is a basic kitchen and bedrooms.

i arrived to the castle a bit later than usual, as i had to take the alleyways to avoid the ambyu-lances. i got another coffee from the cafe, before heading to the basement to work. i look at the queens order, and see some theme park cars. well, there's no better time start working i guess.

woo, a new chapter! but the plot really needs to move forward lmao, there's still so much to write

woo, a new chapter! but the plot really needs to move forward lmao, there's still so much to write. kinda intimidating, just sitting there in my drafts

so, how do you feel about being a criminal, new outlaw?