☆𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9☆

there is a very small gore tw, so it will be underlined! tbh, im not sure if it's needed, but better safe than sorry?

key:
y/a means your aesthetic.

y/n pov

i wake up at a small table, already sitting up straight. there were 2 teacups, one towards me while the other was at the opposite end. the other teacup was empty, while mine was barely touched. was i teleported, where am i? looking around, i seemed to be surrounded by nothing.

all that's here is this circular, small table with these teacups on them. taking a sip of my teacup, it tasted like those golden flowers that grow around my college. i took a few more sips to finish the tea, and stood up. it was only then that i saw my clothes had changed into a tux.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

(here's an example of what you can look like! remember, this is an example, and not the predetermined look.

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

wait a minute, is this what i think it is?

when i first arrived in the dark world, i was in a unfamiliar place. this is an unfamiliar and new place to me. when i first arrived in the dark world, i was wearing different clothes. i know for sure i didn't buy any tuxedo back in the dark world. was this a new dark world? was that why i didn't know anything?

this didn't look like any normal dark world though, it was covered in darkness, meaning darkness was the only thing i could see. it was like a void. as soon as i took a few steps forward, i fell. i continued falling for what seemed like hours, and as soon as i landed there was a burst of blinding light before i felt my spine go through my skin, ripping my clothes and-

someone was right next to me, there was still too much light. my head was in pain, but it wasnt as bad as when i fell, and my back didn't hurt at all. i was in my bed? i hid underneath my covers on my bed, and i could now open my eyes without my head hurting. looking at my hands and arms in the dark, there wasnt any blood. was i cleaned off?

i hear shuffling, and suddenly the outside light from my blanket went dark. looking up to make sure i wasnt back in that place, i see spamton by the lightswitch in my room. i sit up without any pain, i dont see or feel any bandages on my body, was that a dream? that felt so real, that couldnt of been my dreams. yet, im sitting here unharmed other than a bad headache.

spamton looked excited to see me? what happened, im so confused. was that seriously all just a dream? he rushed over to my bed and said,

“Y/N! YOUR [[awake after 100 years of rest]]!!II WAS S0 WORRieD!”

so it was a dream. sure as hell didn't feel like it! looking at him, i asked just to make sure,

“I… fell asleep?”