Story 5: Bloatware Installation

"So, why wouldn't we check his files? We can't be certain that he's clean!" One of the scientists chime in. "You're right. I'm going into the files now." They open up Jets' file storage. "Hm..what is this executable?" They click with suspicion. 

BEGINNING EXE FILE EXTRACTION..

The computer lights up with code. Code for installation of the software. They stare at the screen with perplexion. What was this?

EXE FILE INSTALLED SUCCESSFULLY. FILE NAME "BLOAT.EXE". SIZE: UNKNOWN. ORIGIN: INSTALLED ONTO HARDWARE. PREFORMING ACTION...

"Wait, 'performing action'? What action?" "The file is called bloat! He's gonna- oh god, he's gonna-" "Gonna what?" "HE'S GONNA GAIN!" "GAIN WHAT?" "G-GAIN-GAIN WEIGHT!"

Jet sat down in a large testing area. He was designated for some kind of trial today, but he didn't know what. Suddenly, his stomach started to growl and groan. "Hm? What's this?" His screen lights began to beep, both turning red. He suddenly feels more heavy than before. "Ah! What is happening?" Jet questions, worried. Then, his stomach bulges out of him. He didn't know what to do. He just sat back down, anxiously waiting what will happen.

Meanwhile, the scientists were frantically trying to remove the file. They couldn't. It was installed on hardware. It stuck. Even after all of their work trying to remove it, they couldn't. They just had to let it happen.

Half an hour passes.

Jet had broken his metal chair earlier. Now, he sat on the floor, with the bloatware taking form. The data registered as blubber to Jet, as well as gas to him too. "O-Oh great..what am I supposed to do now?" He thought. Another 20 minutes pass. He now was immobile. Wobbling like a big piece of jelly. "Nrrrghh..." he belches. "Who installed this onto-" he rips out a massive fart. "..me..." He was already stinking up his chamber. Great. 

An hour later..

Jet was becoming so massive to the point where is once large cell was now barely holding him. His big ass was cracking the stone wall behind him. His extremely large gut had already broken the door. He was also unleashing massive amounts of burps and braps. The scientists were watching him through the camera in the room. Barely anything was visible. At least the audio was good.

10 minutes later.

CRACK

CRUMPLE

CRUSH

FWOSSSH!

The wall had fallen due to the weight of Jets' big robo-butt. His stomach had also broken the wall in front of him. Thankfully, the bloating stopped then.

BLOAT.EXE ACTION: SUCCESSFUL. J-BOT-001 WEIGHT: 50 TONS = 100,000 POUNDS.

The scientists and lab workers were in distress. Their hardwork had been turned into fat. A pure piece of metallic pudge.

At least he turned back to normal...a month later.