Story 10 (Short): Glory for the Starlight Corporation

A poor soul ended up being on Starlight's Target list. Not only his, but Doomsday, the tall skelly's list too. The guy scrambles to get as far away as possible from the two, but is efforts were a failure. He ends up coming face to face with the two guys. "Why...are you...so worried?" The starry man looked at him. "Why shouldn't I be? Two monsters are coming to KILL me!" "Well, at least he caught on." Doomsday says.

The two tall guys stare the single man down. They drag him into Starlight's car, buckling him in, and then speeding off to the nearest Mexican restaurant.

After being out and being left in the car, the two fattened up beasts getting back in the car. "Were going to have a LOT of fun with you." Doomsday frankly says.

The guy's next position he finds himself in was smushed between two big, sweaty asses. Their digestive system were begging to rip gas, but they both kept their gas in to let loose on the poor fellow. They both wait for the guy to realize where he was. They then both let it blast.

The smell was rancid and sickening. The star-headed man's farts were much louder and bassier than the red ones to his left. That didn't matter, what mattered was that the two were blasting wet bassy farts strait to his nostrils, while moaning like they're in ecstasy. The man eventually finds himself knocked out by the lack of oxygen. The two men dispose of the body, and move on.