Chapter Six:Big Shocker.

*Haven's POV*

I went in my room to write, and saw Louis was in my room. He turned around when he saw me and smiled.

"Hi love, I was just looking at this." He said as he held my journal up.

"Lou!" I raced over to him and plucked my journal out of his hands. "Don't be going through that!" I said as I hid my blushing cheeks, hoping he hadn't read through my stories and thoughts.

"Relax, I only got to the part where Michael confessed he loved Amber." Louis said as he smirked at me.

"Really, Lou? Why did you go through my stuff?" I asked, surprised by my tone of voice as I asked him. I sighed when I saw his smirk fall a little and he looked surprised at my tone of voice.

"Sorry, I just have a lot of personal stuff in here." I said as I held the journal to my chest, hugging it tightly. And by personal, I meant stuff about Harry and other things....mostly about my parents divorce and everything going on with me since mom had remarried...Louis knew about that, not how I felt about my stepdad though, only my friends knew and some of my family memebers...they could see the way I acted when someone mentioned his name or when I was around him..I grew quiet and barely talked. Louis nodded and I could see the hurt look in his eyes, as if he knew the personal things were Harry.

"Haven..,you know if you want to talk you can talk to me." Louis said, knowing about my anxiety problem and how I worried frequently..something I picked up after my great-grandmother. I sighed and put my journal up before looking at Louis, his blue eyes kind and warm.

"I know and I will if I ever need anything." I told Louis and he hugged me, his strong arms wrapping around me. The way he was holding me, I knew he had read the stuff I wrote about Harry, how he had broken my heart and how I had mixed feelings towards him. I felt as Louis pressed his lips against the crown of my head and his embrace felt comforting. I looked up at him and he gave me a small smile, and then the door opened, causing our little moment to shatter.

Harry came in and he saw Louis and my arms wrapped around each other. I could tell Harry was jealous, his green eyes were burning like fire...he always gave a guy that look if someone tried to hit on me at a club we went to with the other boys.

"Lou, can I uh...talk to you for a minute?" He asked and Louis let go of me before following Harry out into the hallway and to my stepsister's room, Harry shutting the door when they both went inside. I went in the kitchen and decided to bake some cookies, happy when Megan and Abbey offered to help. After we finished, I went towards Amanda's room to tell Louis and Harry about the cookies when I heard that their voices were raised slightly. I crept toward the door and pressed my ear against it, hearing Louis and Harry's voices.

"You know I have feelings for Haven! Even after we've been broke up, I made a huge mistake Lou and you know that! So please just leave her alone." Harry's voice begged and I heard Louis' frusrated sigh.

"Maybe I don't want to leave Haven alone...maybe it's because I love her! And not just as my best friend, I'm talking about love, which is something you don't know about Harry, you only want to toy with girls feelings and shag them before you toss their heart aside as if it's nothing. You don't deserve Haven, maybe I do." I heard Louis say and my legs felt numb, like I could barely walk.... Louis and Harry loved me? Both of them?

I slowly walked away from the door and heard it open, causing me to turn around. Louis and Harry came out of the room, suprised when they saw me.

"Haven! Did you um..hear anything we were talking about?" Louis asked and I shook my head, acting clueless before I went in my room and shut the door, barely able to walk to my bed before I felt as if I would collapse..... So my best friend and my ex-boyfriend loved me....? Great.