Chapter Twenty-Seven:Hospital Part 2.

*Haven's POV*

"I'm sorry...we did all we can, I don't know for sure if he-."

"What room is he in?" I asked softy, trying not to break down.

"Room 206." He said, deciding to tell me since I looked defeated. I rushed past him and over to the elevators, not waiting on the gang. I got in the elevator and rocked on the balls of my feet, wanting to get to Louis' room...he couldn't be dead, oh God, please don't let him be dead. The doors dinged and I got out, rushing past people to get to Louis' room, I flung the door open when I found it and went over to the bed, seeing the way his eyes were closed, as if he were asleep.

I looked over at the heart monitor and saw the green thing was barely moving. I broke down right there and got on my knees beside the bed, putting my head on Louis' lap, my cheek resting on his lap so I could look up at his face.

"Louis, you can't leave me....please, stay here with me. I've lost too many things in the past, important people and I can't lose you either." I got closer to his face, admiring every feature. "Remember when you said you wanted to give me that happily ever after? You can still do that, please don't leave me.... I don't want to be with anyone else, not Harry, not Adam, I just want to be with you.... You're my best friend and my boyfriend, you know me almost like the back of you're hand, I know you do because I know you like the back of my hand. I need you here with me Louis, don't leave me...I love you." I whispered before I kissed his lips, hoping this wouldn't be the last time I felt Louis' lips on mine. I sent a silent prayer to God, hoping He would spare Louis and let him stay down here on earth with me. I heard the heart monitor start to slowly pick up and I pulled away, looking down to see Louis' beautiful blue eyes look up at me.

"You really mean all that?" He asked, a weak smile playing on his lips. I started crying and nodded, my tears falling on Louis' bed. He placed his hand on my cheek and wiped at my tears. I hugged Louis and buried my face in his neck, feeling as he ran his fingers through my hair. "Shh, it's okay..I'm fine now." Louis said as he kissed my temple.

I looked up at the ceiling as I hugged Louis, sending a slient thank you to God for giving Louis a second chance.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have made you leave my room. I should have never yelled at you." I said as Louis made me pull away to look at him.

"I'm sorry my jealously got in the way of us...I realized how stupid I was. Haven, I don't want to lose you, forgive me. I love you, Haven." Louis said before he kissed me once again and I heard the heart montior start to beep faster and faster and Louis pulled away. "Okay, I think we need to stop, you're making my heart race a bit too fast." Louis said, a smirk on his face.

"Mine too." I told him and he winked at me.

"Can we come in now?" I heard Megan ask from outside and I giggled.

"Yes! You can come in." I said and the gang came in, all coming over to Louis before they gave him a group hug.

"Easy guys, this hurts!" He said and they all pulled away. "Ow!" He cried when Megan slapped his arm.

"That's for making us worry crazy about you! Haven looked as if she was about to pass out when she found out!" She exclaimed and Louis looked at me, taking my hand.

"I'm not going anywhere, love, promise." Louis said before he kissed my hand, his eyes shining as he looked at me and I smiled back, glad Louis was alright.