Chapter Ten:Fun in the Lake.

*Louis' POV*

I woke up the next day, my arms around Haven's waist. I looked down at her and smiled when she nuzzled her face in my chest. I slowly closed my eyes and started to drift off to sleep when I heard Haven's phone start to go off and I reached for it, answering it for her without checking the caller ID.

"Hello?" I asked, clearing my throat as I rubbed at my eyes.

"Who's this?" The voice asked and I noticed it sounded like a grown man.

"Louis...who's this?" I asked, trying not to wake Haven up.

"This is Haven's father who is wondering why a boy is answering her phone at 10:30 in the morning." Haven's father said and I swallowed nervously. I woke Haven up before I gave her the phone.

"Hello?" She asked, her voice still thick with sleep as she put her glasses on and stretched. "Oh that was Louis on the phone...no dad, nothing happened and no, you don't need to get your shotgun after Louis." I heard Haven say as she got up to look through her dresser drawers to change clothes. "Yeah, I'm coming out there later...okay, love you too daddy,bye." Haven said before she hung up and looked at me, coming over to the bed. "How do you feel about going with me to my dad's?" Haven asked and I grimaced at the thought of Haven's dad chasing after me with a shotgun.

"Actually, to be honest babe, I don't like the sound of it." I told Haven and she frowned.

"Oh c'mon Louis, just do this for me...please?" Haven begged as she looked at me with those green eyes of hers. Those green eyes that I loved. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Fine, I guess. Let me get ready." I told her as I got up and grabbed some of my clothes from my duffel bag I had, going into the bathroom to change. I changed and brushed my teeth, going out of the bathroom afterwards, bumping into Harry on my way out. He took in what I was wearing and gave me a puzzled look.

"Where are you going?" He asked me and I smirked a little, happy to know I would just be with Haven and not Harry tagging along.

"Oh just...somewhere...with Haven." I told him as I walked past and went in the kitchen, smiling to myself when I heard Harry following behind me, his curiousity getting the best of him. I heard Haven come out of the bathroom, duffel bag draped over her shoulder. She had on a white t-shirt with a striped jacket and some blue jeans with some boots on and she looked cute. I smiled at her and she smiled back before slipping some pink sunglasses on.

"You ready to go?" She asked and I nodded before I started to go out towards my car until she stopped me. "Hang on, you need to get your duffel bag." She said and I went into her room and zipped it up. I went in the living room and smirked at Harry, loving his expression. "Bye y'all, see y'all later!" Haven yelled, her Country accent coming out more as we went out to my car. We left and headed out towards her dad's house, which was a cabin with a lake a few miles off from it.

"You live out here?" I asked her as I got out of the car and looked at the cabin.

"Yeah, we like living out in the sticks." Haven said and giggled when I shot her a confused look.

"What does 'sticks' mean, love?" I asked and Haven smiled.

"It means someone lives out in the country, like out away from everyone." She said as we went to the front porch and went inside. Haven threw her duffel bag down in her room and I stayed around to look at her room. It had a poster of Hunter Hayes and Whitney Ducan, I went over to her nightstand which had CDs stacked high, most of them Country and Pop. I smiled when I saw a picture of Haven and me, her head against my chest, a smile on both of our faces as we looked at the camera. I smirked when I saw she had no pictures of Harry and her, just me and her, some of her with Abbey and Megan and other pictures as well of her being the random girl she was, despite her shy nature. Haven came in the room, drinking a Dr. Pepper.

"Hey, you coming?" She asked as she held up the keys to some vehile.

"What are we riding?" I asked as she lead me outside.

"RZR..or as Dad and I refer to it, the Razor." She said as she lead me to a thing that looked like a cross between a golf cart and a fore-wheeler or something. She got in and I followed after her, getting in the passengar side. She cranked the Razor and turned the radio on to a CD she already had in before she slipped her pink shades on. We went through about 3 songs by Carrie Underwood, Jason Aldean and Hunter Hayes before it landed on a singer I didn't know but the lyrics made me smirk.

"What's this song called?" I asked Haven over the roar of the engine and the sound of the song playing. I saw Haven blush and it made me chuckle. She started driving with one hand as she reached for her can of Dr. Pepper.

"I don't wanna say." She said and I laughed as she blushed more. She sighed when I kept pestering her before she sighed. "It's called 'Skinny Dippin'' by Whitney Duncan." She answered and I gave her a mock look of surpise.

"Haven Marie Sanders, I had no idea you listened to this kind of music!" I told her and I saw her glare at me, despite the sunglasses on her face which hid her beautiful green eyes from view.

"Shut up, I like Whitney Duncan's songs." She said as she took a drink from her Dr. Pepper. The lake from before started to come into view and I smirked, a thought forming in my head.

"Hey Haven, you might want to pull over, I think we got a flat.. I think we ran over a broken beer bottle a minute ago and the glass got in the tire." I told Haven and she quickly pulled over, close to the lake.

"What! Oh my Dad is going to kill me!" Haven exclaimed before she got out, leaving the Razor running. I smiled and restarted the song, turning it up before I got out. Haven gave me a confused look as I came over to her and her eyes widened when she saw the smirk on my face. "Lou, don't you dare do what I think you're about to do!" Haven yelled as she backed away slowly, but I managed to get her and I threw her over my shoulder, running out towards the lake before I held Haven bridal style. I smiled at her before I started running again, this time jumping in the lake.

Haven untangled herself from my arms and I opened my eyes to see her scowling at me from under the water and I smirked before I came back up to the surface, Haven coming up soon after. Haven hit my chest, her hands staying there since I held her arms, pulling her closer to me, noticing the now nervous look she had on her face as I did this.

"Louis, what the heck is wrong with you! Why did you do that?" Haven asked and I smiled.

"The song gave me the idea, love." I said, rolling my eyes at Haven's expression. "Hey, at least I didn't make you take anything off." I said and tried to keep my eyes on Haven's face and not her hips or anything, hiding my smirk as I did so. (A/N Doing a guy's POV is hard and sorry if this part seemed...gross but hey, guys will be guys and most all guys are pervs so yeah lol.) I pulled Haven to me and wrapped my arms around her, tangling our legs together, my heart beating faster and faster at the amount of space we had closed already. Haven couldn't help but smile at me and I tried my best to remember how to breathe.

I looked into Haven's eyes and rested my forehead against hers, wanting an excuse to just be this close to her and I was glad she said nothing. I didn't want anything to ruin this moment. I felt as Haven's fingers buried in my hair and she smirked at me before she dunked me under. I came back up and glared at her, my heart doing somersaults when she gave me a small, innocent smile. I wrapped my arms around her once again and tugged her to me, smirking at her shocked expression.

"You are in so much trouble for that." I whispered before I leaned in, my cool breath hitting her lips. I felt as our lips about touched and then a car horn honked. We both pulled away and I saw the rest of the gang was here. I groaned inwardly..., don't get me wrong I love the gang, but couldn't they have waited a few more minutes to show up..?