Chapter Eighteen:Shocking News.

*Louis' POV*

Once my lips were on Haven's, I didn't want to pull away. Partly because I was afraid she would be upset with me after I finished and partly because it felt so good kissing her. I pulled away though for air, my hands still holding Haven's face. My eyes searched hers and I licked my lips nervously, afraid she would push me away.

"You still want to try and give me a happily ever after?" She asked and I nodded. A smile formed on her face and I felt my heart race. "Okay, I'll give you a chance to do that." Haven said and I smiled big before I attacked her face with kisses, causing her to giggle.

"C'mon, let's get out of here." I said as I pulled Haven towards my car.

"Where are we going?" Haven asked as we got in and I started the car.

"To your mum's." I told her and saw Haven give me a stern look. "What? Oh come off it, Haven, it's not like since you said yes to letting me be with you I'm taking you back home to shag. Besides, I'd take you to a hotel to do that." I said, a smirk on my face and I laughed when Haven wacked me on the arm. "Haven, I'm kidding, I know you're not like that." I remnded her as I pulled out of Zayn's driveway and led us to her mum's house. I went in the bathroom and changed out of my coustume before I went in Haven's room after making sure she had changed and I laid down beside her on the bed, wrapping my arms around her from behind before pulling her to me, her back against my chest.

I looked down at Haven, admiring all of her features before I made her look up at me. I smiled when I noticed how her green eyes sparkled from the light from the TV.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" I told her softly before I met my lips with hers slowly, loving the feeling I got when her lips met mine each time. I felt my heart beat start to pick up quickly and I tried to control myself.... I pulled away and rested my forehead against Haven's, smiling down at her. "You see what you do to me?" I asked her and she smiled. The phone started to ring and Haven got up to go get it in the living room and I followed after her, seeing that the gang was here, Megan and Niall sitting on the couch, her sitting in his lap. "When did you guys get here?" I asked as Haven talked on the phone.

"Bout a few minutes ago." Zayn said and I noticed Abbey wasn't in his arms as usual.

"Where's Abbey?" I asked and Zayn sighed.

"Her parents wanted her home at a certain time so I took her home." He explained. "And before you ask why we're here, it's because the party got out of hand and we had to end it, causing us to come out this way."

I nodded my head and saw that Haven ended the phone call before she ran off to her room. Megan looked after her curiosity getting the best of her and she followed after Haven, shutting her door when she went in. A few minutes passed and I decided to check on Haven, worried when I heard crying coming from the other side of the door. I opened the door, glad it wasn't locked and saw Haven crying and Megan was just hugging her. Megan looked up at me and hesitated, unsure if she should leave Haven alone.

I came over to Haven and sat down beside her, rubbing her back soothingly. She turned to face me, her cheeks streaked with fresh tear marks and she wrapped her arms around my torso, her cheek pressing against my chest. I ran my hands through Haven's hair, trying my best to calm her down.

"Love, what's wrong?" I asked, pressing my lips to the crown of her head, wishing I could do something to take her pain away.

"M-my...uncle died." She explained and I kissed her forehead, trying my best to sooth her in any way I could. Megan got up to go get something to drink and I laid Haven down on the bed, her body still intertwined with mine.

"Do you want me to do anything for you?" I murmured gently and I felt as Haven's hands left my waist and held me by my back, desperate to close the space between us.

"Just hold me." She whispered and that's what I did.

(A/N Part of this episode was made to remember my Uncle Jimmy..who just died today....I love you Uncle Jimmy and you will live forever in my heart....<3)