Chapter Sixteen:Dreams Are Better Than Reality.

*Louis' POV*

I woke up the next day, noticing that everyone else was asleep. I went in Haven's room and smirked when I saw she was passed out in the bed, my broken heart mending slightly when Harry was nowhere in sight. That still didn't mean I wasn't mad about Haven and Harry kissing. I looked through Haven's CDs and found one before I put it in her DVD player, turning the TV on and turning the volume up to full blast before turning it to 'But It's Better If You Do' by Panic At The Disco, knowing it was the loudest song on here. Haven jolted awake and fell off of the bed.

I laughed and she glared at me as she got up.

"What the heck, Lou?" She yelled over the song. I turned the TV off, my smirk sliding off my face, replaced with no emotion at all.

"Time to get up. I'm surprised you didn't have lover-boy stay in here, last night." I told Haven as I started to leave her room. I felt as Haven caught my hand with hers and I sighed in content, feeling as my heart started to race just at the contact of Haven's skin on mine...I hated and loved it at the same time.

"Louis..you never answered my text last night...are you..? Mad at me?" Haven asked and I turned around to face her, wanting so badly to touch her; thinking about how Harry had touched her yesterday, his arms around her, his lips on hers and I wished I could've been the one kissing her. I groaned inwardly, knowing if I told Haven I was mad at her, she would breakdown and worry over that constantly and if I didn't, she would still want to know why I seemed so mad. "Louis...you saw Harry and I, didn't you?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"Oh Louis, that was....I mean, I didn't-." Haven sighed, trying to say something. "I don't know Louis I'm just so confused!" Haven exclaimed and she went over to her bed, making me follow after her as I sat beside her.

"Why are you confused, love?" I asked and Haven looked at me, biting her lip in thought as if she should tell me or not.

"I heard you and Harry fighting over me in Amanda's bedroom that day....." Haven said and I felt my stomach twist in knots....

"Y-you did?" I asked nervously and Haven nodded her head. "Oh well..., I wasn't expecting that...."

"Louis, why didn't you ever tell me?" Haven asked, and I was surprised at her angry tone.

"Take it easy, I was with Eleanour when I started falling for you, it wouldn't have been great to tell you while I was still with her." I tried to say that as an excuse.

"You could've told me afterwards when you two broke-up! Do you realize how many times I cried myself to sleep thinking if I ended up in another relationship, that could've happened again? You could've told me and I wouldn't have spent all those nights crying-." I stopped her, not wanting her to go on, imagining her crying was painful enough.

"So what are you saying...I mean, do you want to be with me?" I asked her and she looked unsure.

"I don't know...I don't want to risk getting my heart broken again..." Haven said and I cupped her face in my hands, looking into her eyes as I did.

"I'd never do that...I love you too much to hurt you in any way." I told her gently before I leaned in and kissed her.....

I blinked a few times, getting myself out of the daydream I had just had.... I groaned and covered my head with a pillow, wishing these stupid dreams of mine would start becoming reality.