Chapter Twelve:Gamer Girl.

*Haven's POV*

I got up the next day and decided to clean since dad was at work and I knew how much he liked a clean house. I turned the stero on in the living room and plugged my iPod into it before I played 'Mercenary' by Panic! At The Disco.. what can I say, I love that band. I plugged the vacuum up and started to clean, getting caught up in the song as I did so. I soon felt myself moving to the song and started singing:

Just a dime store poet, keepin pace, talkin his face blue... two dollar store tramps, to get a new glance, a new chance of you. Walk past the dancefloor, it's always been a dear friend of mine!

My singing was cut short though when I felt someone pull me to them and intertwine our hands, their other hand gripping my waist before they dipped me. I looked up and saw it was Louis, a smirk on his face.

"Morning, darling." He said, showing off his pearly whites as he smiled down at me.

"Louis, what are you doing?" I asked, trying to hide the smile on his face.

"Well, it seemed as if you could use a dance partner with all that dancing you were doing." Louis said as he winked at me. I rolled my eyes playfully before I smirked up at Louis. The door opened and the gang came in, stopping when they saw us.

"How come whenever we come around you two, you guys are always so..close?" Liam asked worriedly as if Louis and I were about to kiss right in front of all of them and in the position we were in, it sorta looked like it.

"Should we come back later, mate?" Zayn asked as he winked at Louis suggestively. Abbey hit his chest and she rolled her eyes at his immature nature. I shut the vacuum off with my foot and got out of Louis' arms before I wrapped the cord up and sat on the couch after I put the vacuum up. I plugged my X-Box up and waved the controller around, desprate to change the topic.

"Who wants to play this thing?" I asked and smirked when the boys all scrambled over to try and get the controller first. Liam got it and sat on the couch.

"Ooh! I wanna play that!" He said as he pointed at the Batman:Arkham City video game case by the X-Box.

"Knock yourself out." I said as I went to clean the windows and watched as the boys played while Abbey watched on with an amused expression before both her and Megan came over.

"So, what's going on with you and Louis?" She asked and Megan nodded, both of them wanting an answer. I sighed and put the window cleaner up before I washed my hands.

"I don't know...I mean he's my best friend but he's also charming, and amazing and funny, hilarious, awesome, and-." I stopped myself and saw Megan and Abbey smirking at me.

"You like him, don't you?" Megan asked and I acted surprised.

"What? No, course not!" I said and Megan gave me a pointed look. "Okay.., maybe it's a small crush but that's it." I said and I went over to see how the boys were doing with the game to see Liam was getting beat by Harley Quinn (A/N For those of you who have never watched Batman:The Animated Series or is a Batman fangirl like me, Harley Quinn is the Joker's 'girlfriend'... well in her mind, she is, to him she's just a sidekick.) "Gimmie this." I said as I took the controller and started playing, moving over to sit on the couch, comepletey zoned in the game before I beat Harley Quinn. I noticed the boys staring at me and I hid my face. "I'm a gamer girl, get over it! Blame my stepbrothers!" I said and I felt as Louis kissed my forehead quickly before making me look at him.

"I think it's hot, babe." He said and I tried to hide the blush that creeped into my cheeks as Louis smirked at me.