Chapter Thirteen:'Alone' Time With Harry.

*Harry's POV*

"I think it's hot, babe." Louis told Haven as he smirked at her and I had to control my jealously. It didn't really help that I thought Haven did an great job on that game, it was hot watching her play...what can I say I'm a guy. I got up and went to the fridge, getting a soda out before I heard my phone chime. I checked it and saw it was a text from Taylor and I rolled my eyes...couldn't she leave me alone already?? I didn't want to get back together with her..I wanted Haven back.... I went back in the living room and sat by Haven, noticing the shorts she had on, a smirk growing on my face.

Louis noticed and put his arm around Haven, pulling her to him and away from me.

"Hey! You guys know what we should do?" Niall asked as he flipped through the TV shows, trying to playfully fight off Megan who tried to grab the remote. "We should throw a Halloween party soon! Considering it's October and everything." He suggested and we smiled at the idea.

"Where would we have it at?" I asked and Zayn smiled.

'We could have it at my house...I bought one out here a few weeks ago." He blushed a little when we gave him werid looks. "What? The Country life seems cool and I decided to buy a house out this way." He said.

"When would we have it?" Louis asked.

"Oh I dunno, maybe on Halloween?" I asked sarcastically and Louis shot me a look.

"I can't, I go to my stepdad's grandmothers every year on Halloween." Haven reminded us and we sighed.

"How about on the 26? Right before you're birthday?" Louis questioned and Haven smiled. "What do you think, guys?" He asked and we all shook our heads yes. Haven got up to go in her room to get something and I followed after her. I couldn't take it anymore...I had to have at least just one moment alone with her. I went in her room just as she started to come out and I backed her up against the wall, my hands on either side of her head, forming a wall.

"Hi love." I said as I looked down at Haven with my most charming smile. She sighed and looked up at me.

"What do you want Harry?" She asked and I got closer to her.

"Oh nothing..just you." I said as I looked down at her and held her face with my hand, making her look up at me. "Admit it Haven, you know you still love me. I know you do...we were great together. You know it's true." I said softly as I inched my lips closer to Haven's, smiling a bit when I felt her pluse on my fingers as I trailed my hand down to her neck, glad I could still make her pluse race. "Why don't we just get back together? We'd be great." I said before I closed the space between our lips