Chapter Twenty-Two:Don't Let It Eat You Up.

*Haven's POV*

Louis and I went into town with the gang and we all stopped at the local Starbucks here in Nashville.Louis was looking at what to drink and I came over to him before I wrapped my arms around his waist, putting my chin on his chest, smiling as I looked up at him. Louis wrapped his arms around me but didn't look down at me. "Louis?"

"Mmm?" He mumbled as he kept his eyes on the different kinds of coffee.

"Are you okay?" I asked him and he nodded his head.

"Fine love, why do you ask?"

"Because, you look like you're mad...are you mad at me?" I asked and Louis shook his head. "Whats wrong?" I asked and I sighed when Louis looked down at me and smiled, although it didn't reach his eyes.

"Nothing babe, I'm fine." Louis said before he pecked my lips. I got out of Louis' arms and went over to Megan.

"Whats up?" Megan asked as I slid into the booth beside her as we waited for the boys to come over and sit down.

"I think Louis is mad at me." I said and Megan gave me a puzzled look.

"Why would he be mad?" She asked and I sighed.

"Because today at school, I bumped into Adam and he started talking to me." I said and Megan rolled her eyes. "He's mad because of that? Don't worry, when he gets over here, I'll talk to him."

Louis and the guys came over to us and sat down across from Megan and I. Megan shot Louis a look.

"What?" He asked after he took a sip of his chocolate frappe before he handed me my caramel frappe.

"Are you seriously mad at Haven just because she talked to a guy she used to have a crush on?" Megan asked as she raised an eyebrow at Louis and he sighed.

"Um...-."

"Oh my gosh, you are, aren't you?" Megan asked and Louis rolled his eyes.

"Okay maybe I was..am...no was." Louis said quickly when he saw my hurt expression.

"He started the conversation first, Lou!" I said and lowered my voice when we got a few dirty looks from people.

"Yeah, I know, he just wanted a chance to flirt with you." Louis said, his voice filled with anger. I sighed and looked at Louis before I took a drink of my frappe.

"You're such a child, Louis." Megan said, taking my side in this.

*Louis' POV*

I scoffed and took a drink of my frappe, my eyes watching as Haven checked her phone. "Who's that, Adam?" I asked and Haven glared at me.

"No, it's Abbey." She said, her voice icy. "If you need us, we'll be at Books-A-Million." Haven said as she and Megan got up.

"Megan, wait up!" Niall yelled before he looked at me. "Sorry, bro." He apologized before he caught up to Megan and put his hand on her back. I squeezed the cup of my frappe as I thought of Adam talking to Haven with me standing right there. I looked at the lads and they shook their heads.

"What?" I asked and Zayn looked at me.

"It's never good to assume your girlfriend is flirting with someone else when they're just friends..., Abbey's friends with a lot of guys and even though I get jealous, I always calm down later, don't let it eat you up mate." Zayn said as he patted me on the back.