Chapter Twenty-Five:Darkness.

*Louis' POV*

I slowly walked back to Haven's room, seeing that her door was half-way open and I saw Harry and her in an embrace, their arms around each other. My breath caught in my throat and I felt as if my heart would stop..., I hated the way Harry was holding Haven, his arms around her, his face buried in her neck and her forehead pressed against his shoulder. I went out to my car, fingering the keys in my jeans pocket already. I needed to go for a drive...get away from everything for a minute. I got in my car and started the ignition, backing out of the driveway.

I turned the radio on, flipping through the radio stations before I landed on 'The Trouble With Love Is,' by Kelly Clarkson. I kept it on that song, remembering a game me and Harry played a while back about Haven after he had cheated on her:

"It's okay, Haven, I'm here." I told her before I kissed her forehead and put one of her favorite movies in. I went in the kitchen and glared at Harry, who was talking to some girl on the phone. "Sleeping around again, Harry? Oh by the way, how was Amber last night?" I asked loudly enough so the girl on the other line could hear. The line went dead and I smirked.

"Dude!" Harry yelped and put the phone down before glaring at me, making me smile.

"Sorry mate, but you kinda brought this on yourself." I told him and Harry rolled his eyes.

"Oh yeah? I bet I know Haven better than you do anyways." Harry said, his voice challenging. I knew he wanted to do this to get me mad. I started to walk away, but the next thing he said made my anger boil: "I know a lot about Haven, that you don't even need to know, she trusts me, unlike you." Harry said and I growled.

"Alright, pretty boy, let's see who knows her better." I said and we both sat down at the kitchen table.

"What's Haven's favorite Disney movie?" Harry asked and I thought for a moment.

"The Little Mermaid." I said and Harry made an incorrect noise.

"False, she has more than one, it's The Little Mermaid, Cinderella, Peter Pan and-."

"Pocahontas." I said. "Name Haven's favorite ice cream." I said and Harry smiled.

"Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie. What's her favorite romantic movie?" Harry asked and I smirked.

"The Notebook."

"Oh my gosh, are you guys seriously trying to see who knows Haven better?" Abbey asked as she came in the kitchen, along with the gang since they kinda heard us.

"Um...no?" Harry and I both said.

"Well I think she wants Louis since she's asking where he is, although I'm pretty sure she's talking in her sleep." Liam said and he smirked at me. I smirked at Harry and he rolled his eyes. I went in Haven's room and saw she was fast asleep, her cheeks red a little from her tears.

"Louis..I have to tell you something...important." Haven mumbled and I smiled before I slowly sat on the bed, careful not to wake her.

"Yes, love?"

"I...love you." Haven said, smiling as she cuddled her pillow as if it was me.

"I love you too, Haven." I said, wishing she meant it in the way I did. As more than just a friend.

I snapped out of my flashback and realized how stupid I was being, my jealously was driving Haven and I apart. I needed to get back to her and apologize, I finally had Haven and I wasn't going to let her go...I loved her more than anything. I started to turn around and that's when I saw bright headlights..and then everything just went...black.