Chapter 8

~ a few months later ~
"Joe...I'm so nervous to meet everyone"
I was meeting all of Joe's friends for the first time and words could not explain how scared I was.
"Ava, don't worry. Their all going to love you" Joe said, pressing his lips against my forehead.
I took a deep breath and stepped into Joe's house, and I was greeted by a massive cheer.
"AVAAAAAAAA!!!!!" everyone yelled and rushed forward to hug me. I smiled and looked behind me at Joe, who was greeting everyone. I couldn't help but feel that Joe should have invited Zoe and Alfie, but I knew that they wouldn't come anyway.
"Ava, this is Niomi, Marcus, Jim, Tanya, Dan, Phil, Tyler, Troye and Connor!" Joe said, waking me up from my trance.
"Hi Ava, it's so nice to meet you finally!" Niomi said, coming forward to hug me.
"Lovely to meet you too Niomi! I love all of your channels so much"
"Aw that's so sweet" They all smiled at me.
~ a few hours later ~
"Wait so Phil talks in his sleep?!" I laughed. I had been chatting with Dan for hours now, we were like best friends. In all honesty, I was too afraid to admit that I had watched his videos for years. I loved him and Phil so much, and now I was meeting them!
"Oh here comes Phil." Dan said "Don't tell him I told you" and he grinned at me.
"Hey guys, Marcus and the others are playing fifa so I thought I'd join the people that are actually being social." Dan laughed.

"Phil that is literally the thing that we lack the most, we sit at computers all day" Phil smiled. "Very true, Daniel"

"Please don't call me that, Phillip"

I decided to leave Phan and step outside the flat for a bit of fresh air. I took in the coldness of British winters and thought about everything. I was so lucky...I had met Dan and Phil, I'm dating Joe Sugg and i'm finally free from...

"Hello Ava, it's nice to see you again"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOH CLIFFHANGER MUCH ;)

This is so weird, i'm writing this on my computer and I ususally write my stories on my iPod. No emojis for me today :'(

So, I've FINALLY added Phan into this story, I love Dan and Phil so SOOOOOOOOOO much (and Ed Sheeran but that's a whole other obsession :D) AND GUYS I'M GOING TO SEE THEM ON THEIR TOUR OH MY GOD I AM SO EXCITED

But anyway, like, vote and comment and we're almost at 400 reads like what the fudge, my mind is well and truly blown. Thank you guys so much!

Dedicating this chapter to @FlissSuggXOX because her story is amazing and she leaves such lovely comments on all of my chapters, so thank you, your awesome xx :)

Hope your having a frantastic day and HAPPY EASTER FOR TOMORROW ;) I'm actually allergic to dairy so I can't have chocolate and now i'm rambling.

Love you all soooooooooooooooo very much and I'm STILL RAMBLING

~ Anna xoxoxoxoxox