Chapter 12

Joe's P.O.V

"Joe? What are you doing here?"

I froze, my face dropped and my mouth fell open.

"JOE! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" Ava yelled, making people turn around and stare.

"Shh Ava it's not that big of a deal." I walked towards her and looked at the guy standing next to her. "Who is this?"

"I'm Sean, Ava's ex boyfriend." He came towards me and stuck his hand out with a little smirk on his face.

I turned my head away and stared into the distance.

"Joe why did you come here? I thought I was going to meet you back at yours?" Ava said. I could see on her face that she was hurt by me coming to the park.

"He obviously can't trust you babe." Sean said, that stupid smirk still on his ugly face.

"Yeah, he obviously can't." Ava looked me up and down, and tears started rolling down her face. "Why can't you trust me Joe?"

"I can Ava, it's just that...I can't trust other guys around you, your too gorgeous to stay away from."

"You got that right Joseph." Sean spoke, smiling at me.

"I can't believe you did this Joe. If you were serious about us you would trust me with my friends."

"He's your EX AVA. HOW AM I MEANT TO TRUST AN EX?!"

"Well Joseph, Ava's amazing and if I was dating her again I would allow her to go anywhere without me, because in relationships you TRUST EACHOTHER, idiot." Sean grinned, and put his arm round Ava's waist.

"Ava..."

"Bye Joe, we're done. I'm sure I'll see you at some point."

And with that, Ava walked away with Sean still clinging onto her waist, her face scrunched up with the effort of trying not to cry.

For a few minutes, I just stood there, staring at them walking away.

"I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AVA." I yelled after them. Sean turned around, smirked, flipped me off then kissed Ava on the forehead. I couldn't believe it, I needed to call someone.

I unlocked my phone and pressed the one number I hadn't called in ages.

"Joe? Oh my god, i'm so sorry I shouted at you and Ava please forgive me I love you and Alfie says he's sorry too" spoke Zoë. "Are you okay?"

As soon as I heard her voice, I sank to my knees and sobbed uncontrollably. "Oh, Zoë, i've broken her heart and I don't know what to do. Please, please can I come and see you?"

"Aw Joe, of course."

"I'll see you in a few hours then"

"Okay. I love you!"

"Love you too, Zo"

I put my phone back in my pocket, and walked back towards the house.

--------------------------------------------
Well hey, who's this stranger? GUYS I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN LIKE THREE YEARS! 😭 I told myself, Anna, you have 1.8k people reading your story, the least you could do is GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER. Honestly, I had writers block, and school was difficult and I spent my evenings lying face down on my sofa.
So I apologise, but here's a chapter. I'm so sorry this chapter isn't so great, i'm just trying to get back into writing again.
But thank you so much for being so supportive and lovely in my update a few weeks ago. I actually love you all 💋

So, beautiful people, I'll see you in the next chapter
~ Anna (moonlitmendes _)

P.s you look stunningly gorgeous today😍😘