Chapter 16

"WAKE UP LAZY BONES." Joe yelled, throwing his pillow on my head.

"Joeeeee." I groaned. "It's too early to be getting up."

"No it's not, it's moving day remember!"

I sat up in bed smiling. I had completely forgotten that Joe and I were moving in together. For the past few weeks we had been living with Zoë and Alfie, sleeping in their spare room.
Joe had found such a cute house in the middle of London that we would be moving into and I couldn't wait.

"Oh yeah! I'm so excited!" I swung my legs out of bed and kissed Joe. "Lets get ready."

---
It was a few hours later and Joe and I were just putting the last few things into a box.

"Andddddd DONE!" Joe said. He grinned and jumped up, pulling me with him.

"What are you doing?!" I screamed as Joe picked me up, whirling me around.

"Welcome to my style of dancing!"

He put me down but grabbed my hands and started jumping up and down.

I laughed. "Joe, I love you but we have to get ready!"

He pouted. "Meanie. Why won't you dance with me?"

"I will, after I've put some clothes on and taken everything downstairs."

I walked over to the bed where I had laid out clothes for Joe and I. I pulled on the maroon obey hoodie and zipped my jean zip up. I turned back to Joe who was already dressed and taking boxes downstairs. The veins in his arms grew visable and I looked away, entranced by them.
---
"AVAAAA, JOEEE! THE MOVING VANS ARE HERE!" Zoë yelled.

Joe jumped up, pulling me with him.

"Lets do this! High five!"

I laughed and dodged his hand.

"UM EXCUSE ME? Nobody leaves me hanging."

Joe grabbed hold of my waist with his strong hands and wrapped his arms round me, whirling me round. He set me down.

"Never mess with a Sugg." He winked and went to greet the movers in the hall.

We all helped carry the boxes to the moving vans, until finally they were all gone. I turned to Zoë and Alfie. My eyes grew misty as tears started gathering around my eyes.

"Oh Zoë, i'll miss you so much!" I stepped forward and we hugged tightly. When I pulled away, she was crying too. Alfie put his hand round her waist and pulled her into him.

"Don't worry little one, we'll see them soon."

He pulled me into the hug and then Joe joined in.

"I'll miss you guys so much, thank you for being such good friends."

"No thank you Ava! Thank god you chose to move next to us!"

I hugged them for the last time and went outside to let Joe say goodbye.

He finally came outside and took my hand.

"Lets do this."

----------

GUESS WHO FINALLY UPDATED ! I'm so sorry you don't even know how long i've been writing this chapter for.

But guys! Almost at 3k reads! Thankyou all so so much, idek why you like this story but anyway.

Shawn Mendes fanfic coming soon ;)

Twitter -> loviinmendes

Love you all SO MUCH,
~ Anna (loviinmendes)