Chapter 13

Ava's P.O.V and a month later.

"I'm going out babe, see you later!" Sean called from the hall.
"Okay, where are you going?"
"Oh, just to get milk."
The door slammed and I was alone. Sean had been going out every day since we'd been together, and I didn't know what to do. He's been very controlling, not letting me go out anywhere and slapping me when I try and leave. He knows I'm afraid of what he can do, and Sean uses it to his advantage. I looked round at my surroundings, and retched. Sean's apartment was gross, takeaway packets and other litter surrounding everything. I know I shouldn't have taken him back, but I just felt so bad about Joe, I needed comfort. I still missed Joe, so so much. It broke my heart not being able to call him. Sean only allowed me to use my mobile on Saturdays.
I heard my mobile ringing so I got up off Sean's bed and went to find my bag. I reached into a cupboard in Sean's office and found it lying there. I took it out and grabbed my phone.
Zoë calling.
I slid right and held the phone up to my ear.
"Ava?"
"Hey Zoë."
"Omg, i'm so sorry about everything. Please forgive me, I thought Alfie and you were kissing."
"Haha, he was telling me that he was going to propose to you and showed me the ring. Did he Zo?"
"Yeah, it was beautiful. I cried, as usual. We're planning to get married next summer."
"I'm so happy for you Zoë. I miss you. I haven't really talked to anyone for a month."
"Why not?"
"Well, the guy i'm with doesn't really let me leave his apartment."
"That's ridiculous, he can't keep you inside all day. Your coming to my apartment, now. Where's his apartment?"
"22, Jupiter Street. But he'll be back soon. Zoë, he's dangerous."
"You can live with me. I'll be there in 5 minutes."
I grabbed the clothes I could and my computer and waited by the door for Zoë to come.

------------------------------------------
YOOOOOO 🙈

Finally a new chapter? From me? Isn't this amazing 😂
Sorry I haven't posted guys, I don't really have an excuse 💋
But thank you for sticking with me and this story Xx 💋💋
Go follow me on twitter - m0onlitmendes 🌙

Love you all so much 🌹😍

~ anna (moonlitmendes _)

P.s You all look stunningly gorgeous today 😍😍😍