Chapter 5

"ALFIE STOP IT!!" Zoe giggled. "Stop tickling me!"
It had been a few weeks since I had met Joe, Zoe and Alfie but already they were like my best friends. We all just clicked!
"Ava? Will you be in a video of mine?" Joe said suddenly.
"Um..sure I guess. What kind of video?"
"Q&A, there my favourite video to film. But I'm sure it will become even better now your gonna be in it" He winked and walked to join Zoe in the kitchen.
Alfie popped his head around the door. "Ava, could I talk to you for a sec?"
I walked into the hallway where Alfie was standing, looking really nervous.
"What's wrong?" I said
"Oh, nothing, I just wanted to get your advice. You see, I..."
Just then the phone rang so Alfie ran to pick it up.
"Hello? Yes, she's here. Sure. Ava? There's a guy on the phone for you."
A guy? What? The only guys I know are Joe, Alfie, a few people that I went to school with and...
"Hey Ava, my love!"
"Sean? What?! How did you...what?"
"Look calm down. I wanted to speak to you but you never picked up my calls."
"Sean you broke my heart, why would I wanna speak to you?"
"Because I'm handsome, obviously. Anyway Ava. I know for a fact your in Brighton, and so am I so why don't we meet up? I miss your cute lil' face."
"No Sean. Goodbye."
"No Ava wait! Consider it. If you change your mind I'll be at nandos tomorrow at 8:00pm."
I slammed down the phone, a little shaken. What did he want & how did he know where I was? Sean left me for my best friend, I was devistated.
"Hey, you okay?" Joe was walking towards me with a worried look on his face.
"Yeah fine." I lied.
---------------------------------------------

ooh DAYUM SEAN THO. ;)
What do yall think Alfie wanted to tell Ava?!
Just a note in case anyone was wondering. I did take the photo in the beginning I didn't just steal it 😊😌✨👽😏💂
Tweet me: m0onlitmendes  💖
Hope your having a great day 💘💖😌👽