Chapter 10

~ Ava's pov ~

I woke up not knowing where in the world I was, I guessed that it was around 9am. I sat up and almost jumped out of my skin when I saw someone sleeping beside me, until I realised that it was Joe. I groaned and rubbed my arms together, trying to remember what happened yesterday night.

I walked upstairs to find cups littered everywhere, food on the floor and puddles of something that I didn't want to speak of. I picked my way over to the table where my phone was. I had a bunch of messages, so I grabbed my phone and walked back down to Joe.

"Are you okay?" one message said, it was from Dan

"Ava, hope your alright Xx" another said, this time from Niomi.

I felt Joe stir behind me, so I leant down and kissed him on the cheek.

"Morning sleepyhead"

"Mmm" Joe mumbled, and turned over.

"Joe, what happened last night?" I put my hand on his shoulder and attempted to roll him over to face me.

"We threw a party, and I put you to bed because of something that happened." He looked up at me and smiled.

"What was the something?" I asked, my brow furrowing. "I can't remember."

"I don't know, you didn't tell me. It was like you were traumatised or something."

I racked my brain, desperately trying to remember what happened. Suddenly, I heard my phone beep. I reached over and grabbed it.

"Who's texting?"

"Um, I don't know." I felt bad lying to Joe.

TEXT MESSAGE FROM: Sean.

"Hey Ava, meet me at Regent's park today at midday, or there will be consequences..."

I breathed in and out slowly, trying to come to terms with what Sean was asking me to do. I remembered what had happened yesterday night. I didn't want to meet him, but the consequences he spoke of...

Joe interrupted my thoughts. "Ava? You okay?"

"What? Oh yeah, I'm fine. Do you want me to make breakfast?"

"No, lets make it together."

Joe swung his legs out of bed, reached my hand and pulled me upright.

"You know you can tell me anything right?" He said softly, kissing the tip of my nose. "No secrets."

"I know." I smiled, but I felt so guilty inside. I couldn't tell Joe about Sean, he would get the wrong idea.

"Right, lets make breakfast. Pancakes?"

"Yay!"

Joe grinned like a little kid, he was so cute.

~ a few minutes later ~

"So, any plans today?" Joe came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Um yeah actually, my friend wanted to meet me in Regents Park at 12, is that okay?"

"Yeah, I have to do some edit some vlogs anyway. What friend?"

I panicked. "Joe, you are so a daily vlogger!" I giggled nervously, hoping to change the subject.

"Ava. Stop avoiding the question. What friend?"

"Does it matter?"

"Ava. Its a simple question."

"Fine, his name is Matt." Joe knew that I had an ex called Sean, I didn't want to give him the wrong idea.

Joe frowned. "Your sure he's a 'friend'?

"Joe, you get to jealous too easily. Don't you trust me?"

He sighed. "Of course I do. Sorry."

"Its okay." I kissed him on the cheek. "We all have those moments sometimes..."

~ Joe's pov ~

"We all have those moments sometimes..."

I smiled at Ava as she continued to cook the pancakes. I know you should trust each other in a relationship, but I still felt uneasy. Who was this 'Matt'? I wanted to ask Ava so many questions but it would just end up with us getting in an argument, and I definitely didn't want that.

Why not follow them? Yes, I would go to Regents Park as well, just to keep an eye on Ava. There's nothing wrong with that is there...?

----------------------

Heyyyyy guys 😄! Hope you liked this chapter!

I feel sorry for Joe, he doesn't know what's coming to him 😉

I don't actually have anything to tell you guys 😭 My birthday is in a month from today! I'm already excited :P

Twitter ~ @m0onlitmendes_ (yes I do change my twitter handle quite often 💁🏼)

Sooo... don't forget to like, comment and vote, and I'll see you in the next chapter!

~ Anna xo ( moonlitmendes ) 💕

P.S You look stunningly gorgeous today ❤️💕😍

P.P.S If you guys like Sims videos, check out LifeSimmer! Her LP's are amazing and I love her💛