2-20-15

I'm all for taking care of the sick and wounded, especially when they are living with me in my house. I mean waking me up at 6am just to make coffee and heat up pizza every morning, I can deal with. Grabbing things from a briefcase and bringing them to the person, I can deal with that. But what I get annoyed with is the fact that the wounded person thinks that they can talk to someone who's trying to help them any type of way, yell at them, or throw a kiddy tantrum because they want attention. Just stop.

On a different note, writing 4 different stories at once, well three now (I just completed one), is grueling work and I have another story brewing in my mind. Right now I'm working on a story called Dear... which is, well if you've seen Jimmy Fallon's Thank You Notes skit, you get the idea. It's basically a sarcastic thank you note to everything from YouTube to family to best friends to WattPad. Then there's The X File (this book) which is basically my inner thoughts and rants. I got this idea from After 3, where Harry started writing his book called After. The last book I'm working on is Randoms From A Random, which is just that. Random thoughts from me about every topic under the sun. And Torn, the book I just published, is a book that I started before I even downloaded WattPad. I'm proud of this story seeing as it's the first one that I've ever completed, and writing 22 chapters in a little less than a month is amazing to me. And now for the story brewing in my brain, Trust The Instinct. I'm not too sure how it's going to play out but it's going to be about a girl who has a special ability, or Instinct as she calls it, that sets her apart from the rest. Her instinct was also found in Torn but I think this new story will be all about how it came to be.