4-12-15

It's weird how you pop into my mind at the most random times. Like today I was on a Studio Tour at Universal Studios Hollywood and I pictured you and I snuggling on the couch together. We were just talking and laughing about nothing and everything...and it was absolutely perfect. In that moment, it felt perfect. But daydreams fade and the harsh reality sets in. I'm not yours and may never be yours. You're not mine and may never be mine. We may never be each other's. And the truth is that saddens me a bit to know that I may never be with you. I may never have those intimate moments with you that I crave so much. I may never be able to sleep in your arms or hold your hand or touch your face like I've been longing to do for the longest time. That seriously saddens me that you may end up with someone else. You may end up shutting me out of your life and that scares me. I don't want to love you but I don't want to lose you. I don't want to like you but I don't want to hate you. I don't want you but I really need you. I know I can't have you even though I'm crazy about you. I predict I can't be with you even though I so badly crave you. Reality checks are hard to do when you're so caught up in dreamland.