5-24-15

So today is a very special day for two reasons. 1st reason being its my younger brother's 17th birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUNG BLOOD!!!!!🎉💥🎈🎁❤️ The second reason is that it's the last day of the Youth Encounter Conference, which just so happened to fall on Pentecost Sunday. Today's service was just...I can't even put it into words, that's how good it was. And we still have one more service left today at 5pm. I want to go back to the second service but it's my brother's birthday and I don't think he wants to do that. But here's to hoping he does. But anyways I got to see my best friend praise while I got mine in, which is something I rarely get to see because he's...well him. But that made me smile like legit. I love that boy and to see him involved in the service while the Holy Ghost was there is just amazing.

While we're on the topic of best friends, it's weird how I remember all the little stuff mine does for me. Like I remember a while back, like last year sometime, when the assistant pastor was about to dismiss us from service. So while everyone was standing and he was talking, he told everyone to hug the person next to them and tell them "it will be alright." I stood still because my best friend was sitting too seats away from me since my other friend was with us, but he had to work the baptism. But it was weird because I was going through some things at home that weekend so I wasn't that happy, but he walked up to me, embraced me, and whispered those exact words the assistant pastor said...and it meant so much coming from him. What he doesn't know is the smallest things he does to me and for me I remember the most. Like today towards the end of service I was trying to take his iPad, which is passcode protected, but he wasn't trying to let me see it. So I grabbed it but he was pulling back, not that either of us were pulling hard, but still. So I still had my hand on it and with his free hand, he started moving his fingers across my hand like he was playing the piano and it made me smile, but I still wouldn't let up. Then he started plucking the back of my hand ever so gently it made my heart beat just a little bit faster, but I still wouldn't let go. Then he started rubbing circles on my knuckle ever so lightly and I just stared at what he was doing and I was getting a little turned on to be honest. Then he gave me the look. You know the look your best friend gives you that basically says "😒 really", yeah he gave me that look, but he looked so cute doing it so I just tossed my head back a bit and laughed as I let go. I remember all the little things like that, but the thing I remember and love the most are his hugs, especially when I get more than one in the matter of about 20 minutes, also like today where I got 3 . I called his mom 'mommy' like twice because his family already considers me a part of the family. I mean I went from being his friend to being his best friend to having a crush on him to being his best friend again and I think that's where I want to stay for a while.

On a different note: Você é linda e aconteça o que acontecer, só sei que eu sempre vou te amar: You're beautiful and whatever happens, just know I will always love you.