3-24-15

So I said a while back that I'll be ranting about church folk and well...here it is. Now I was born and raised in the church and am still in the church so I am entitled to rant on my people. Now there are many different categories of people in the church like the semi-saved saints, the too-saved-to-care-about-your-problems, shouting johns, you name it, we got it. But I wanna talk about those church folk who spread your business like it's nobody's business.

I'm being serious when I say being a church girl is one of the best things that has ever happened to me but there are some people in the church who can't mind their own and has to have their nose in everybody else's business. I mean I'm all for people wanting to know how I am but once you start getting into my personal life, that's where I draw the line. Like I have this one friend, no names shall be given, who seems obsessed with knowing everything about me. Like bruh, I don't even like you that much so back the eff up out my personal bubble and stop talking. Like this dude is super annoying and my parents and brother actually think I should be nice to him. Well no, not after he made my life miserable for the first few years I've known him. Plus he's like socially awkward and I don't do socially awkward because it gets awkward and annoying. But back to being in my business and my space. Like bruh, I know you have a girlfriend and you still like me, even though I've told you many times to stay away from me, but apparently, he doesn't get the hint. Like calling my mom to check up on her and our family is fine, but once you start doing it every day like it's your job, it gets a bit creepy and annoying. Like dude I know you have a family of your own you can talk to, or even friends, so why the heck do you keep calling my mom's cell, and she's the type who just has to help everybody so she'll be nice and answer no matter how irritated she is. Because that's just her. But seriously, do us all a favor and back off...please. Like if I don't want to hug you if I see you, don't force one on me. If I don't want to talk to you at the moment, that doesn't give you the right to tattle to my mom like a preschool kid so she can make me talk to you. Like dude, don't you have any boundaries? Anyway, I'm done cuz I can go on for ages but I'm going to stop now.