5-18-15

So you know that feeling when your best friend that you have a crush on says your one of his 15 favorite people...on Instagram...for all his followers to see, including his sister, his mom, and his ex, who happens to be my other best friend? If you don't...I'm sorry. But I do and it feels so freaking amazing. Like he posted it on the 13th...it's now the 18th and I'm still too excited. I mean this dude called me one of his favorite people...out of all the people he knows. Little me. The one who never calls him, barely says a word when we sit together in church, and text him like an annoying little sisters even though I'm older than him. I just...I can't. Like that made my entire week. Then his ex followed up and posted the same picture she posted an hour before he did and said I'm her favorite person. I guess since she forgot me and saw my name on his, she decided to add me to hers. Either way I'm favorited by two of my closest friends and I couldn't be happier because not many people can tolerate my weirdness.

But man I'm still on cloud nine from that. The fact that he likes me enough to consider me on of his favorite people is just amazing. I mean I know we're best friends but I always have my doubts that maybe I'm coming on too strong and slowly pushing him away, like I did with my last best friend. But nope. My big little penguin is always gonna be there for me and we love each other too much to let each other go.