Back to Life

Ryan's POV
A year earlier,

I woke up in a room, with no clothes on, except a towel around my waist. I grabbed at the towel to hold it up, and stood up.

I said, " Hello!"

I seen a door, and walked towards it. When my hand reached for the knob, someone said, " Don't do it, mate."

I looked and seen a man sitting in the corner, and he stood up. I said, " Yeah, no."

I touched the knob, and I got thrown into the wall on the far side of the room.

I groaned, and said, " What the hell?"

The man came over, and held his hand out to me. I grabbed it, and he helped me up. I said, " What was that? Am I alive? How?"

  He said, " Easy, mate. That's a magical forcefield, made by a powerful witch that wants revenge. Yes, you are alive, same as I. The witch brought us back to the living because she wants revenge."

  I said, " On who? Why am I apart of it?"

  He smirked, and said, " We are both part of it, cause I'm the reason why this witch wants revenge."

  I said, " Who are you?"

  He said, " Don't need to know, although I know who you are. You are Ryan Clarke, goes by Clarke, son of Malivore."

  I backed away from him, and said, " How did you know?"

  He said, " I watched over you torment the Salvatore school."

  I said, " What's your name?"

  He said, " Don't need to know. I'll make a deal with you. We both get out of here, and I'll tell you my name. I happen to have family to get back to."

  I said, " I don't have a family."

  He said, " Then who is waiting for you? A friend? A girl?"

  I said, " A girl. The best, most beautiful, smart, snarky, funny, sweet girl. She probably forgot about me by now."

  He said, " I doubt that."

  I said, " So, how are we going to get out of here?"

  He said, " I have no idea."

   Hope's POV
Present Time

      I smiled, and went to the edge of the pit, and bit into my wrist. I then was about to jump in, when someone pulled me back into their arms. The person said, " Miss Me?"

I looked at the persons face, and said, " Ryan!"

He let me down, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I said, " How are you alive? I've tried to find ways to bring you back, but I couldn't."

He said, " It's fine. I would like to know Why you activated your vampire side?"

I said, " I wanted to defeat him. I still can, if you let me do it."

He said, " Don't."

I said, " Why not, Ryan? He killed you!"

He said, " I'm back. Let him in his goo form, and we can find another way."

I said, " I've looked for ways, no one can imagine. I'm the only one that can defeat him."

He said, " Hope, please. Do this for me?"

I looked into his brown eyes, and sighed. I said, " For you. If I dont find a way, then I have to go in, and defeat him."

He said, " WE will defeat him, together."

I leaned up, and kissed his lips. I can't believe he's alive.

   Soon, we let go, and I heard a noise from behind me. I forgot, I actually pulled Malivore out of Landon, and into goo. I turned around, and seen Landon standing up, confused.

He said, " Whats going on? Who are you?"

I said, " Let's go upstairs, and we can all talk."

Landon seen Malivore in goo form, and said, " How did he get like that?"

I said, " I did it, so come."

I grabbed Ryan's hand, not wanting to let him go, and Landon followed us upstairs. The twins, Jo, and Alaric hugged Landon since he's back.

Jo said, " Is Malivore dead?"

I said, " Not technically. He's in goo form for now, till I find a way to defeat him."

Landon said, " So, who are you?"

Josie said, " Yeah, who exactly are you?"

I sighed, and said, " I'm Hope Andrea Mikaelson, daughter of Klaus Mikaelson, and Hayley."

Lizzie said, " Klaus didn't have a kid. How come none of us know about you?"

I said, " I went into Malivore, and all of your memories were erased."

Josie said, " Prove it."

I huffed, and chanted, "Singim lingu matas neigu. Singim lingu matas neigu. Singim lingu matas neigu."

The black magic from me, released into the air, and went throughout the house, and outside. Now everyone will know who I am. The Saltzmans, and Landon passed out.

Ryan said, " I missed you."

I turned around, and said, " I'm never letting you go, again."

He said, " I can work with that."

I smiled, and he hugged me. I said, " How are you here? Alive?"

He said, " Let's just enjoy being together, and I'll tell you."

Then, the the front door opened, and someone walked into the living room. I let go of Ryan, and seen the person.