Family

Hope's POV
I woke up, and I'm facing Lizzie, and Ryan has his arm around my waist. I heard Josie say, " Oh God. Please tell me you didn't with Lizzie in the bed."

Lizzie stirred, and sat up. She said, " Jo, what?"

Josie pointed at Ryan, and I. Lizzie gasped, and said, " Oh god! Please tell me you didn't!"

I sat up, and said, " No, we didn't. He came in, and neither of us could sleep."

Lizzie said, " So, you invited him into the bed?"

I said, " Lizzie, Ryan and I are together. We just slept. Nothing else."

Lizzie said, " Ugh."

I said, " What?"

She pointed to Ryan, and I turned and he had his eyes open, listening to us.

He said, " Twins."

Josie said, " Yeah. I'm going to the guest room, to get ready."

Lizzie said, " Me to."

I laughed, and the girls left. Ryan grabbed my arm, and pulled me back down onto the bed. I said, " We have to get up."

He said, " I haven't seen you in years, and you want to get up."

I said, " It's not that I don't miss you, but my family are also in this house, and they can hear anything that goes on in this room."

He said, " So?"

I said, " My dad will literally kill you, if he finds out that we are sleeping together. Hell, I'm sure my uncles will, too."

He said, " Ugh. When can we have alone time together?"

I said, " I don't know. I do want to spend some more time with the twins, and my other friends, before we leave for New Orleans. You, and I will have forever to spend time alone together."

He said, " Alright. Can I at least get a morning kiss?"

I smiled, and leaned in, and kissed his lips.

He tried to deepen it, but I pulled away. He pouted, and I said, " Oh, stop it. You can come to the school with me today?"

He said, " Why?"

I said, " Cause I want everyone to know you aren't the villian, you a,ways play yourself to be."

He smiled, and said, " But, I like being the villian."

I laughed, and said, " Your coming with. So, go to the room, my uncle showed you to, and get ready."

He said, " You forget, I have no clothes here."

I said, " Okay. Give me five."

He nodded, and I sped to the closet, I like this vampire thing, so far. I put on my green skirt, and my white crop top, with my black boots. I walked out of the closet, and seen Ryan getting out of bed. He said, " You look stunning. I don't believe I've seen you in this outfit, let alone a skirt."

I said, " Well, I do own skirts and dresses. I like my jeans, more."

He nodded, and I said, " Come on."

He said, " Where are we going?"

I said, " My uncles room."

He said, " Which one?"

I said, " Uncle Elijah. I'm sure there's some clothes there."

He said, " Isn't that the uncle that I see wearing suits in the pictures?"