chapter 2

(naruto's pov) sora have you seen anything I feel charka from someone sorry Naruto I haven't (sora said in a sarcastic tone) yeah yeah whatever let's go and report to Lady tsunade (flash back to what he meant) (dracula's pov) "sorry Naruto but you will have to come with me" said dracula "not even" Naruto said as he tried to run " Iwill leave dattebayo!" "Hahahah your funny I might actually consider you as my bride Naruto" "what I am a person you can't date me believe it!" Said Naruto "to bad your coming with me" said dracula but before he could reach him sora got in the way and said "Naruto run!" And before his eyes naruto ran he was hoping sora could catch up to him luckily his luck was on his side sora then was jumping on the trees and said "come on naruto let's go to lady tsunade's office and make sure nobody follows us!!" Sora shouted and naruto nodded wanting to know what happened (♥️flash back♥️!!!) After naruto left sora said you won't get to him I will protect him! Dracula then said no because you have not told him his father's name it's _______ and his mom is ________ (if you have not watched naruto you won't know who is parents are) sora then shouted he won't find out because his parents are deceased! (Deceased it means dead) dracula Then said while fight off sora he said I will make I WILL MAKE NARUTO MINE! Dracula then got pushed into a wall by sora and everything went black so sora then went to catch up to naruto (flash back done♥️) hmm I guess I won't find out what happened naruto thought as he snapped out of his thoughts and he wondered what his birth parents even looked looked (312 words🍡🌸)