chapter 33

EHeM hope y'all enjoyed this book so let's countinue!🙇
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Orochimaru's pov)
Kabuto has not given me any information but I remembered that someone took sasuke-kun~ but once I get naruto-kun~ I can complete my vessel and I can finally defeat Dracula and then I will kill Madara Uchiha that is my goal but if I can not achieve it then kabuto will achieve it.
.
.
.
.
.
(Garra's pov)
I have not found naruto I will hurt anybody that harms him! He is the only one that accepted me and I will not let him be taken like that (overprotective boyfriend check) Garra then saw a boy and he had black hair and garra went up to the boy and garra said "What is your name?" And the boy said "My name is M/n and I am looking for Naruto-kun" and garra's eyes widen in shock but he marrowed his eyes (I was gonna say eyebrows but he have none💀😃) and garra said " I Am Looking for naruto as well he went missing when I was asleep" and the M/n's eyes widen but he said "do you have feelings for Naruto-kun?" But garra's face was red (like so red it was a whole tomato)  and M/n stood up and he smacked garra on the head and garra said "Do Not Touch Me" he said in a venom voice and M/n went to the Trees to hide from one of the tail beast.
.
.
.
.
.
OKAY THIS WAS SHORT BECAUSE I RAN OUT OF IDEAS DONT COME AT ME💀🙇

:WORDS 268: