chapter 22

??? Pov) I hurry and take sasuke to my place because he will help me get my naru one way or another hehehe I might have to chain him   (M/ns pov) I still have no track of my naru I still have to warn black zetsu because he might go crazy   (black zetsu pov) that brat has to have MY naruto not his. Because naruto belongs to me I know everything about him I know what he likes what he dislikes and I know where he lives I just don't know where he is. (draculas pov) it's been a while since naruto has left it's lonely dracula said as he went through his library (he has a big library) dracula then picked a book and it said 'how to love'  dracual then started to laugh like a manic because he figured if he read's a book to his naru he will stay (naruto's pov) I feel dizzy I need to find garra naruto then remembered what happened when he got knocked out he was still thinking but he did not notice the door opened naruto then hide under the bed (??? Pov) after I put sasuke in the chains I just need to find my naru I then swore I heard a noise he then went to check it out but when he opened the door there was a piece of blonde hair and the mysterious man smirked he then said ohhh naruto~ I know your here I brought you here but your probably scared right now~ (naruto's pov) h-e-he (micheal jackson 😏) knows where I am i-i naruto then notice some of his hair was sticking out then the foot steps got louder and louder and when the mysterious man stepped closer there was a person there (aka Alex yes he is a traitor) Alex then said sir I know naruto is here should I accompany him here? Alex said as the mysterious man shooked his head and said no just make sure he has clothes and he showers and make sure he gets out of the bed and he does not escape Alex then nodded and Alex went closer to the bed and told naruto to come out  (naruto's pov) does he think I'm stupid?!? I'm not falling for that but he got intrupeted but Alex carrying him and putting him in the bathroom and Alex said shower and come down for dinner and I will be back I will go get your clothes Alex then left leaving naruto to his thoughts naruto said fine this is stupid I should have listened to granny tsunade naruto then started striping and he then went into the shower (and done🌸 sorry I will update the next part soon!☮️ Thanks for supporting me!🥰 It means a lot to me☮️ 477 words☮️)